Bengston Attends NAFP 64th Annual Meeting
Dr. Jennifer Bengston recently attended the 64th Annual Meeting and Scientific Assembly of the Nebraska Academy of Family Physicians (NAFP) in Lincoln.
She attended the NAFP meeting to stay current in a variety of topics, and earn continuing medical education credit. Subjects covered during the meeting are of immediate interest to family doctors, both in their everyday practices and in their continual endeavors to keep abreast of the latest preventive advances in medicine.
Nearly one in four of all office visits are made to family physicians. That is 207 million office visits each year - nearly 62 million more than any other medical specialty. Today, family physicians provide the majority of care for America's underserved and rural populations.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Bengston, call Ord Medical Clinic at 308-728-4202.
- VCHS Welcomes 2 New Associates
- New VCHS Medical Clinic in Loup City Opening on May 30
- Hayek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Psota Resigns from VCHS
- New Location for the VCHS Foundation Office
- VCHS Emergency Department Temporarily Relocated
- VVLC Welcomes a New Social Services Designee
- Good Samaritan's New AirCare Helicopter Visits VCHS
- We Welcome Three New Associates
- Dr. Unterseher Resigns from VCHS
- COPD May Be Over-Diagnosed Among Uninsured
- Antidepressants May Be Helpful for Some Heart Patients: Study
- Removing Tonsils Helps Kids With Sleep Apnea, Study Finds
- Study Supports Using Low-Dose CT Scans to Spot Early Lung Cancer
- COPD Patients May Do Fine With Shorter Course of Steroids