Bengston Attends NAFP 64th Annual Meeting
Dr. Jennifer Bengston recently attended the 64th Annual Meeting and Scientific Assembly of the Nebraska Academy of Family Physicians (NAFP) in Lincoln.
She attended the NAFP meeting to stay current in a variety of topics, and earn continuing medical education credit. Subjects covered during the meeting are of immediate interest to family doctors, both in their everyday practices and in their continual endeavors to keep abreast of the latest preventive advances in medicine.
Nearly one in four of all office visits are made to family physicians. That is 207 million office visits each year - nearly 62 million more than any other medical specialty. Today, family physicians provide the majority of care for America's underserved and rural populations.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Bengston, call Ord Medical Clinic at 308-728-4202.
- Callahan Cancer Center to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in August
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament - Friday, July 3rd
- Oldaker Completes Pelvic Rehab Course – VCHS Hosting “Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction and Treatment” Lunch and Learn – Tuesday, June 23rd
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament
- North Platte Foot Clinic, PC to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in June
- VCHS To Host 7th Annual Health Fair on June 25th
- Sedlacek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Meyer Returning to VCHS in August
- Dr. Gregory McClanahan to Join Valley County Health System in 2016
- VCHS Honors Volunteers for Service at 2nd Annual Volunteer Banquet
- Stroke Tied to Long-Term Mental Decline
- 'Watchful Waiting' Becoming More Common for Prostate Cancer Patients
- How Long Do Patients With Clots in the Lung Need Blood Thinners?
- Chronic Ills May Add Up to a Shortened Life Span
- Tiny Brain Lesions Linked to Raised Risk of Stroke Death