Bengston Attends NAFP 64th Annual Meeting
Dr. Jennifer Bengston recently attended the 64th Annual Meeting and Scientific Assembly of the Nebraska Academy of Family Physicians (NAFP) in Lincoln.
She attended the NAFP meeting to stay current in a variety of topics, and earn continuing medical education credit. Subjects covered during the meeting are of immediate interest to family doctors, both in their everyday practices and in their continual endeavors to keep abreast of the latest preventive advances in medicine.
Nearly one in four of all office visits are made to family physicians. That is 207 million office visits each year - nearly 62 million more than any other medical specialty. Today, family physicians provide the majority of care for America's underserved and rural populations.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Bengston, call Ord Medical Clinic at 308-728-4202.
- Attend Our Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon - Oct. 21
- October is Breast Cancer Month - Schedule your Digital Mammo Today
- VCHS Hospice Holding Annual Community Memorial Service
- VCHS Sponsoring Annual Celebrate Being a Woman
- New Leadership At Valley View Living Center
- Ryschon and Waltman Receive OB Ultrasound Training
- VCHS Providers are In-Network with BCBS
- Kristen Dunbar, PA-C To Join VCHS Medical Clinics
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Year
- VCHS Foundation Begins Grateful Patient Program
- Summer Tips for Psoriasis
- WHO Admits Botched Response to Ebola in Africa
- Black Box Warning Should Remain on Chantix: FDA Panel
- Joan Rivers Died of Brain Damage Caused by Low Oxygen: Medical Examiner
- Too Much Nail Trimming May Lead to Problems