Bengston Attends NAFP 64th Annual Meeting
Dr. Jennifer Bengston recently attended the 64th Annual Meeting and Scientific Assembly of the Nebraska Academy of Family Physicians (NAFP) in Lincoln.
She attended the NAFP meeting to stay current in a variety of topics, and earn continuing medical education credit. Subjects covered during the meeting are of immediate interest to family doctors, both in their everyday practices and in their continual endeavors to keep abreast of the latest preventive advances in medicine.
Nearly one in four of all office visits are made to family physicians. That is 207 million office visits each year - nearly 62 million more than any other medical specialty. Today, family physicians provide the majority of care for America's underserved and rural populations.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Bengston, call Ord Medical Clinic at 308-728-4202.
- VCHS Completes Disaster Drill
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Quarter
- VCHS Loup City Clinic Designated as Rural Health Clinic
- Valley View Living Center Updates Restorative Care Equipment
- Breitkreutz, PA-C to Transition from VCHS Medical Clinic to VCHS Emergency Department
- Kasselder Completes Training for Mammography Testing
- VCHS Foundation 16th Annual Golf Tournament Results
- Amy Jackson Awarded Associate of the Quarter
- Melissa Kokes Attends Postural Restoration Institute
- VCHS Welcomes New General Surgeons
- Early Hormone Therapy May Be Safe for Women's Hearts
- Running Could Add 3 Years to Your Lifespan
- Facial Dimensions May Be Key to First Impressions
- Heat Stroke a Greater Threat to Endurance Runners Than Heart Problems: Study
- Healthy 'Brown Fat' May Cut Odds for Obesity, Diabetes