Burwell Rehab Now Open in New Location
Burwell- The Rehabilitation Services department of the Burwell Medical Clinic opened in a new location on February 1. Physical, occupational and speech therapy services provided by Valley County Health System are now located in a new building at 150 North 9th Avenue in Burwell. The new location allows for more space, new and updated equipment and better service for the residents of Burwell and surrounding areas.
A ribbon cutting and business after hours are scheduled for Thursday, February 11 from 4-6:30 pm in partnership with the Burwell Chamber of Commerce. Hors d'oeuvres will be served.
To schedule an appointment at Burwell Rehabilitation call 346-4060.
- Callahan Cancer Center to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in August
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament - Friday, July 3rd
- Oldaker Completes Pelvic Rehab Course – VCHS Hosting “Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction and Treatment” Lunch and Learn – Tuesday, June 23rd
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament
- North Platte Foot Clinic, PC to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in June
- VCHS To Host 7th Annual Health Fair on June 25th
- Sedlacek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Meyer Returning to VCHS in August
- Dr. Gregory McClanahan to Join Valley County Health System in 2016
- VCHS Honors Volunteers for Service at 2nd Annual Volunteer Banquet
- New Drug Lowers Levels of Triglyceride Blood Fats: Study
- Texters Walk Cautiously to Avoid Collisions
- Drug May Ease Passage When Kidney Stone Strikes
- Scientists Suggest New Way to Predict Lung Cancer Risk
- What's It Really Like to Have ADHD?