Burwell Rehab Now Open in New Location
Burwell- The Rehabilitation Services department of the Burwell Medical Clinic opened in a new location on February 1. Physical, occupational and speech therapy services provided by Valley County Health System are now located in a new building at 150 North 9th Avenue in Burwell. The new location allows for more space, new and updated equipment and better service for the residents of Burwell and surrounding areas.
A ribbon cutting and business after hours are scheduled for Thursday, February 11 from 4-6:30 pm in partnership with the Burwell Chamber of Commerce. Hors d'oeuvres will be served.
To schedule an appointment at Burwell Rehabilitation call 346-4060.
- VCHS Offering Free Blood Pressure Checks in Honor of National Wear Red Day®
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- VCHS Donates $1500 to Make Christmas Happen
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Gideon Accepts VCHS Foundation Executive Director Position
- VCHS Embarks on Community Perception Study
- Flu Vaccine Just 18% Effective This Year
- Surprises in Proposed New Dietary Guidelines
- U.S. Ebola Survivor Dr. Craig Spencer Gives His Side of the Story
- Women's Heart Attack Symptoms: 6 Possible Signs
- For Many Middle-Class Taxpayers On Obamacare, It’s Payback Time