Burwell Rehab Now Open in New Location
Burwell- The Rehabilitation Services department of the Burwell Medical Clinic opened in a new location on February 1. Physical, occupational and speech therapy services provided by Valley County Health System are now located in a new building at 150 North 9th Avenue in Burwell. The new location allows for more space, new and updated equipment and better service for the residents of Burwell and surrounding areas.
A ribbon cutting and business after hours are scheduled for Thursday, February 11 from 4-6:30 pm in partnership with the Burwell Chamber of Commerce. Hors d'oeuvres will be served.
To schedule an appointment at Burwell Rehabilitation call 346-4060.
- VCHS Foundation Begins Grateful Patient Program
- VCHS Now Offering Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Laura Cox Accepts Specialty Clinic Manager Position at VCHS
- VCHS Public Transportation Receives DOT Award
- VCHS Holding Community Forums for Strategic Plan
- VCHS Completes Disaster Drill
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Quarter
- VCHS Loup City Clinic Designated as Rural Health Clinic
- Valley View Living Center Updates Restorative Care Equipment
- Breitkreutz, PA-C to Transition from VCHS Medical Clinic to VCHS Emergency Department
- Low-Nicotine Cigarettes May Not Lead to More Smoking
- Some Insurers Refuse To Cover Contraceptives, Despite Health Law Requirement
- Talk Therapy Plus Meds May Be Best for Severe Depression
- U.S. to Tighten Access to Certain Narcotic Painkillers
- Failing Vision Tied to Shorter Lifespans for Seniors