Burwell Rehab Now Open in New Location
Burwell- The Rehabilitation Services department of the Burwell Medical Clinic opened in a new location on February 1. Physical, occupational and speech therapy services provided by Valley County Health System are now located in a new building at 150 North 9th Avenue in Burwell. The new location allows for more space, new and updated equipment and better service for the residents of Burwell and surrounding areas.
A ribbon cutting and business after hours are scheduled for Thursday, February 11 from 4-6:30 pm in partnership with the Burwell Chamber of Commerce. Hors d'oeuvres will be served.
To schedule an appointment at Burwell Rehabilitation call 346-4060.
- Bredthauer Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- VCHS Makes Overview of Organizational Strategic Plan Available Online
- VCHS Partners with Weight Watchers - Welcomes Community Members
- VCHS Home Health & Hospice Hosting Holiday Happenings Nov. 12
- Ries Accepts Executive Administrative Assistant Position
- Beran Hired as VCHS PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Attend Our Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon - Oct. 21
- October is Breast Cancer Month - Schedule your Digital Mammo Today
- VCHS Hospice Holding Annual Community Memorial Service
- VCHS Sponsoring Annual Celebrate Being a Woman
- Is Tau the 'How' Behind Alzheimer's?
- Court Issues Quarantine Order for Maine Nurse
- Obese Crash-Test Dummies Being Developed
- Adult Asthma Linked to Higher Dementia Risk
- Sleep Apnea May Steal Some of Your Memory: Study