Celebrate Raises $1,073 for Make Christmas Happen
Ord - The 2010 Celebrate Being a Woman drew a crowd of more than 300 women to the Ord Veteran's Club on Tuesday, October 26th. The event is sponsored annually by Valley County Health System and is held for women of all ages and includes a free meal.
There were a total of 32 vendors that participated in this year's event. Kara Fischer, chair of the VCHS Board of Trustees welcomed everyone to the event. Joni Reisinger, Outpatient Clinic and Fiscal Operations Manager at Good Samaritan Hospital/Richard H. Young Hospital gave the keynote presentation titled, "Create Your Best Life."
The evening ended with drawings for the raffle and door prizes. The raffle items included 14 items donated by VCHS departments and employees. The raffle generated $1,073, which will be used to buy grocery gift certificates from to be used for Christmas dinners for area families in need. The vendors also provided door prizes.
- Ries Accepts Executive Administrative Assistant Position
- Beran Hired as VCHS PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Attend Our Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon - Oct. 21
- October is Breast Cancer Month - Schedule your Digital Mammo Today
- VCHS Hospice Holding Annual Community Memorial Service
- VCHS Sponsoring Annual Celebrate Being a Woman
- New Leadership At Valley View Living Center
- Ryschon and Waltman Receive OB Ultrasound Training
- VCHS Providers are In-Network with BCBS
- Kristen Dunbar, PA-C To Join VCHS Medical Clinics
- 8 Ways to Make Your Makeup Last if You Have Dry Skin
- Binge Drinking May Boost Blood Pressure in Young Men
- 8 Ways to Make Makeup Last on Oily Skin
- Did Nose Cells Help Paralyzed Man Walk?
- Ban Most Edible Pot Products: CO Health Officials