Dahlsten Honored at Caring Kind Luncheon
Lincoln - Broc Dahlsten, Maintenance Technician at Valley County Health System, was honored at the Nebraska Hospital Association's Caring Kind Luncheon on October 16th. The luncheon, held during the NHA Annual Convention was held at the Cornhusker Marriott in Lincoln with more than 500 people in attendance.
The NHA has 85 member hospitals and each year these hospitals recognize their finest employees at this annual celebration of caring. Each year, Valley County Health System nominates their Employee of the Year for this honor.
- Healthcare Decisions Day
- Setlik Wins Associate of the Quarter
- Dr. Fitzpatrick (ENT) to Join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Babysitting Clinic to be Held at VCHS
- VVLC Crowns 2014 King and Queen of Hearts
- VCHS Auxiliary Celebrates over $150,000 in Donations to VCHS
- VCHS Celebrate Being a Woman, Raises $1,101 for Make Christmas Happen
- Local Physician Receives Honorary Degree From the American Academy of Family Physicians
- VCHS Hosting "Reposition. Respiration. Restore." At To Your Health Tuesday - October 22
- Sugg, VCHS President & CEO, Voted to District IV Vice Chairman, Designee of Nebraska Hospital Association
- FDA Warns Against Procedure for Uterine Fibroids
- Quarter of Prostate Cancer Patients May Abandon 'Watchful Waiting' Approach
- Off Season May Not Be Long Enough to Recover From Football 'Hits'
- Bacteria May Survive Longer in Contact Lens Solution Than Thought
- Mouse Study Reveals New Secrets of Fertilization