Farrens Named Employee of Quarter
Roy Farrens has been named Employee of the Quarter at Valley County Health System for the 3rd Quarter of 2010-2011.
In a letter nominating Farrens for the honor, a co-worker explained how he exemplifies the values of Valley County Health System. "He always comes to work with a smile for everyone. He knows when someone in the kitchen needs a hand and picks up the slack. Roy is always ready to say hello to each staff member, patient and visitor."
Roy is a Certified Executive Chef and the Nutritional Services Manager at VCHS. He has been employed by Valley County Health System since August 2009.
Pictured: Farrens (left) accepts his Employee of the Quarter Award from Interim CEO, Bill Luke.
- Kristen Dunbar, PA-C To Join VCHS Medical Clinics
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Year
- VCHS Foundation Begins Grateful Patient Program
- VCHS Now Offering Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Laura Cox Accepts Specialty Clinic Manager Position at VCHS
- VCHS Public Transportation Receives DOT Award
- VCHS Holding Community Forums for Strategic Plan
- VCHS Completes Disaster Drill
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Quarter
- VCHS Loup City Clinic Designated as Rural Health Clinic
- Family, Screen Time Tied to Kids’ Success: Study
- Monkey Trial Supports Ebola Drug That May Have Helped 2 Stricken Americans
- Tips for Hosting Vegan, Vegetarian, or Gluten-Free Guests
- Fish for Thanksgiving? How to Make It
- Biggest Ever Weekly Rise in Ebola Cases, U.N. Agency Says