Farrens Named Employee of Quarter
Roy Farrens has been named Employee of the Quarter at Valley County Health System for the 3rd Quarter of 2010-2011.
In a letter nominating Farrens for the honor, a co-worker explained how he exemplifies the values of Valley County Health System. "He always comes to work with a smile for everyone. He knows when someone in the kitchen needs a hand and picks up the slack. Roy is always ready to say hello to each staff member, patient and visitor."
Roy is a Certified Executive Chef and the Nutritional Services Manager at VCHS. He has been employed by Valley County Health System since August 2009.
Pictured: Farrens (left) accepts his Employee of the Quarter Award from Interim CEO, Bill Luke.
- VCHS Foundation Begins Grateful Patient Program
- VCHS Now Offering Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Laura Cox Accepts Specialty Clinic Manager Position at VCHS
- VCHS Public Transportation Receives DOT Award
- VCHS Holding Community Forums for Strategic Plan
- VCHS Completes Disaster Drill
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Quarter
- VCHS Loup City Clinic Designated as Rural Health Clinic
- Valley View Living Center Updates Restorative Care Equipment
- Breitkreutz, PA-C to Transition from VCHS Medical Clinic to VCHS Emergency Department
- Talk Therapy Plus Meds May Be Best for Severe Depression
- Failing Vision Tied to Shorter Lifespans for Seniors
- Rhubarb: Nutritious, Savory Recipe
- Top Chef's Mike Isabella Cooks a Family Holiday Feast
- 2 U.S. Ebola Patients Released From Hospital