Farrens Named Employee of Quarter
Roy Farrens has been named Employee of the Quarter at Valley County Health System for the 3rd Quarter of 2010-2011.
In a letter nominating Farrens for the honor, a co-worker explained how he exemplifies the values of Valley County Health System. "He always comes to work with a smile for everyone. He knows when someone in the kitchen needs a hand and picks up the slack. Roy is always ready to say hello to each staff member, patient and visitor."
Roy is a Certified Executive Chef and the Nutritional Services Manager at VCHS. He has been employed by Valley County Health System since August 2009.
Pictured: Farrens (left) accepts his Employee of the Quarter Award from Interim CEO, Bill Luke.
- VCHS Holding Internal Tornado Drill Thursday July 24
- VCHS Loup City Clinic Designated as Rural Health Clinic
- Valley View Living Center Updates Restorative Care Equipment
- Breitkreutz, PA-C to Transition from VCHS Medical Clinic to VCHS Emergency Department
- Kasselder Completes Training for Mammography Testing
- VCHS Foundation 16th Annual Golf Tournament Results
- Amy Jackson Awarded Associate of the Quarter
- Melissa Kokes Attends Postural Restoration Institute
- VCHS Welcomes New General Surgeons
- VCHS Thanks Dr. Cronk for 25 Years of Service
- Routine Pulse Check May Prevent Second Stroke, Study Says
- New HIV Guidelines Released by WHO
- Will 3-D Printing Revolutionize Medicine?
- HIV Meds May Also Help Control Hepatitis C, Study Finds
- Cystic Fibrosis Drug Combo May Be Less Effective Than Hoped