Foundation Receives Donation from Klanecky Estate
Ord - VCHS Foundation Administrator, Becky Ries, announces that the Foundation has received a generous donation from the Erma Klanecky Estate. The donation will be used toward the purchase a heart monitor system for the operating room in the new hospital. This monitor will be an upgrade from the current heart monitor as we will be doing additional surgeries in the new facility, including total knee replacements and shoulder surgeries.
The VCHS Foundation is grateful for this thoughtful gift. The Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization. The Foundation's mission is to seek, receive and administer donations and gifts for the sole benefit of Valley County Health System. The Foundation's number one priority is enhancing and sustaining high-quality healthcare in Central Nebraska.
- Healthcare Decisions Day
- Setlik Wins Associate of the Quarter
- Dr. Fitzpatrick (ENT) to Join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Babysitting Clinic to be Held at VCHS
- VVLC Crowns 2014 King and Queen of Hearts
- VCHS Auxiliary Celebrates over $150,000 in Donations to VCHS
- VCHS Celebrate Being a Woman, Raises $1,101 for Make Christmas Happen
- Local Physician Receives Honorary Degree From the American Academy of Family Physicians
- VCHS Hosting "Reposition. Respiration. Restore." At To Your Health Tuesday - October 22
- Sugg, VCHS President & CEO, Voted to District IV Vice Chairman, Designee of Nebraska Hospital Association
- Ragwitek Approved for Adult Ragweed Allergy
- Appetite, Taste Changes Reported After Weight-Loss Surgery
- Weaning Baby: From Bottle to Cup
- Oil-Swishing Craze: Snake Oil or All-Purpose Remedy?
- FDA Warns Against Procedure for Uterine Fibroids