Foundation Receives Donation from Klanecky Estate
Ord - VCHS Foundation Administrator, Becky Ries, announces that the Foundation has received a generous donation from the Erma Klanecky Estate. The donation will be used toward the purchase a heart monitor system for the operating room in the new hospital. This monitor will be an upgrade from the current heart monitor as we will be doing additional surgeries in the new facility, including total knee replacements and shoulder surgeries.
The VCHS Foundation is grateful for this thoughtful gift. The Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization. The Foundation's mission is to seek, receive and administer donations and gifts for the sole benefit of Valley County Health System. The Foundation's number one priority is enhancing and sustaining high-quality healthcare in Central Nebraska.
- Callahan Cancer Center to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in August
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament - Friday, July 3rd
- Oldaker Completes Pelvic Rehab Course – VCHS Hosting “Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction and Treatment” Lunch and Learn – Tuesday, June 23rd
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament
- North Platte Foot Clinic, PC to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in June
- VCHS To Host 7th Annual Health Fair on June 25th
- Sedlacek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Meyer Returning to VCHS in August
- Dr. Gregory McClanahan to Join Valley County Health System in 2016
- VCHS Honors Volunteers for Service at 2nd Annual Volunteer Banquet
- Children with Autism Respond Differently to Smells: Study
- Migraine's Link to Higher Heart Disease Risk May Not Be Genetic
- Americans' Risk of Dying From Cancer Is Falling, CDC Finds
- Could Blue Eyes Raise Odds for Alcoholism?
- How to Be Smart About Sex With Hepatitis C