Foundation Receives Donation from Klanecky Estate
Ord - VCHS Foundation Administrator, Becky Ries, announces that the Foundation has received a generous donation from the Erma Klanecky Estate. The donation will be used toward the purchase a heart monitor system for the operating room in the new hospital. This monitor will be an upgrade from the current heart monitor as we will be doing additional surgeries in the new facility, including total knee replacements and shoulder surgeries.
The VCHS Foundation is grateful for this thoughtful gift. The Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization. The Foundation's mission is to seek, receive and administer donations and gifts for the sole benefit of Valley County Health System. The Foundation's number one priority is enhancing and sustaining high-quality healthcare in Central Nebraska.
- Ries Accepts Executive Administrative Assistant Position
- Beran Hired as VCHS PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Attend Our Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon - Oct. 21
- October is Breast Cancer Month - Schedule your Digital Mammo Today
- VCHS Hospice Holding Annual Community Memorial Service
- VCHS Sponsoring Annual Celebrate Being a Woman
- New Leadership At Valley View Living Center
- Ryschon and Waltman Receive OB Ultrasound Training
- VCHS Providers are In-Network with BCBS
- Kristen Dunbar, PA-C To Join VCHS Medical Clinics
- U.S. Ranks Last Among Wealthy Nations in Access to Health Care
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Raise Risk of Severe Headaches, Scientists Report
- Study Finds U.S. Diets Still Contain Too Many Bad Fats
- Americans Show Distrust of Medical Profession in Survey
- Could Survivors’ Blood Stop Ebola?