Green Named Employee of Quarter
Chelle Green has been named Employee of the Quarter at Valley County Health System for the 4th Quarter of the 2010-2011 fiscal year.
In a letter nominating Green for the honor, a co-worker explained how she exemplifies the values of Valley County Health System. "She is concerned about the well-being of our patients and goes out of her way to make sure they are comfortable and taken care of. She takes great pride in doing her job and shows respect for all of her co-workers. Chelle is always courteous and kind to everyone. She is a good, honest and dedicated employee."
Chelle is the Scheduler in the Patient Access Department at VCHS. She has been employed by Valley County Health System since October 2008.
Photo Caption: Jack Williams, Jr., CEO of VCHS presents Chelle Green with her EOQ Award.
- VCHS Completes Disaster Drill
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Quarter
- VCHS Loup City Clinic Designated as Rural Health Clinic
- Valley View Living Center Updates Restorative Care Equipment
- Breitkreutz, PA-C to Transition from VCHS Medical Clinic to VCHS Emergency Department
- Kasselder Completes Training for Mammography Testing
- VCHS Foundation 16th Annual Golf Tournament Results
- Amy Jackson Awarded Associate of the Quarter
- Melissa Kokes Attends Postural Restoration Institute
- VCHS Welcomes New General Surgeons
- Brown Recluse Spider Bites on the Rise, Expert Warns
- Diabetes May Raise Risk for Head and Neck Cancer
- Extra Exercise Could Help Depressed Smokers Quit: Study
- Do You Still Need an Annual Doctor’s Visit?
- 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin May Help Some With Autism