Green Named Employee of Quarter
Chelle Green has been named Employee of the Quarter at Valley County Health System for the 4th Quarter of the 2010-2011 fiscal year.
In a letter nominating Green for the honor, a co-worker explained how she exemplifies the values of Valley County Health System. "She is concerned about the well-being of our patients and goes out of her way to make sure they are comfortable and taken care of. She takes great pride in doing her job and shows respect for all of her co-workers. Chelle is always courteous and kind to everyone. She is a good, honest and dedicated employee."
Chelle is the Scheduler in the Patient Access Department at VCHS. She has been employed by Valley County Health System since October 2008.
Photo Caption: Jack Williams, Jr., CEO of VCHS presents Chelle Green with her EOQ Award.
- Peterson Promoted to Rehab Services Manager at VCHS
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Espiritu Selected to Attend Nebraska Hospital Association Leadership Institute
- VCHS Public Transit Invites You To Get On Board! Nebraska Public Transit Week: April 6-10, 2015
- VCHS To Begin Walk-In Clinic Hours
- VCHS Foundation Donates $18,786 for GE Venue 40 Anesthesia Ultrasound
- VCHS Foundation & Auxiliary Donate $17,991 for purchase of a GlideScope®
- Valley County Health System to Optimize Operational Performance with iVantage® Analytics Solutions
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- Discovered Tribe’s Bacteria May Point to Our Past
- Superbugs: What They Are and How You Get Them
- Blood Test Could Give Early Breast Cancer Warning
- Synthetic Pot Sends Hundreds to ERs in AL, MS
- One-Third of Moms Have Kids Too Close Together