VCHS Breaks Ground on New Hospital Facility
A large crowd of approximately 250 was in attendance as Valley County Health System broke ground on a new 67,000 square foot replacement hospital facility on Tuesday, October 7. The celebration took place at the new building site near 27th and M Streets in Ord.
Remarks were made by VCHS Board Chair Kara Fischer, Valley County Supervisor
Chairman Bob Sevenker, Honored Guest Governor Heineman and VCHS CEO Larry
Schrage. Following the remarks and groundbreaking ceremony, Valley County Health System hosted business after hours, which included a virtual tour of the new building and hors devours.
Dirt work will begin this week and should be completed by November 1st. Construction of the new facility will begin in March 2009.
- VCHS Completes Disaster Drill
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Quarter
- VCHS Loup City Clinic Designated as Rural Health Clinic
- Valley View Living Center Updates Restorative Care Equipment
- Breitkreutz, PA-C to Transition from VCHS Medical Clinic to VCHS Emergency Department
- Kasselder Completes Training for Mammography Testing
- VCHS Foundation 16th Annual Golf Tournament Results
- Amy Jackson Awarded Associate of the Quarter
- Melissa Kokes Attends Postural Restoration Institute
- VCHS Welcomes New General Surgeons
- Blood Thinner Doesn’t Prevent Miscarriages: Study
- Migraines: 5 Lifestyle Habits to Make
- Blood-Thinner Pradaxa: What You Should Know
- Agave: Calories, Nutrition Facts, and More
- Help! My Kid Is a Jerk!