Heritage Program Hires New Director
Kimberly Nation, Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (LMHP) and Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) has been hired by Diamond Heritage to manage the Heritage Program for Seniors at Valley County Health System. Nation replaces Mary Jane Drake who retired in October after five years with the program.
Kimberly received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and her Master of Arts in Education at Chadron State College. Previously she worked for the Nebraska Department of Probation as a Problem Solving Court Coordinator. She also has extensive experience in mental health counseling.
The VCHS Heritage Program for Seniors is a behavioral health program that provides individualized treatment for older adults who suffer from psychiatric, emotional or behavioral disorders. For more information, call 308.728.4340.
- Valley County Health System to Optimize Operational Performance with iVantage® Analytics Solutions
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- VCHS Donates $1500 to Make Christmas Happen
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Gideon Accepts VCHS Foundation Executive Director Position
- VCHS Embarks on Community Perception Study
- Fried Foods Tied to Raised Heart Failure Risk
- Typical Adult Over 30 Gets Flu Twice Every 10 Years: Study
- Surgery Patients Might Not Need Sedative Before Anesthesia
- Study Questions Close Monitoring of Thyroid Growths
- Brain Protein Tied to Alzheimer's Spotted in Young Adults