Heritage Program Hires New Director
Kimberly Nation, Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (LMHP) and Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) has been hired by Diamond Heritage to manage the Heritage Program for Seniors at Valley County Health System. Nation replaces Mary Jane Drake who retired in October after five years with the program.
Kimberly received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and her Master of Arts in Education at Chadron State College. Previously she worked for the Nebraska Department of Probation as a Problem Solving Court Coordinator. She also has extensive experience in mental health counseling.
The VCHS Heritage Program for Seniors is a behavioral health program that provides individualized treatment for older adults who suffer from psychiatric, emotional or behavioral disorders. For more information, call 308.728.4340.
- VCHS Hospice Holding Annual Community Memorial Service
- VCHS Sponsoring Annual Celebrate Being a Woman
- New Leadership At Valley View Living Center
- Ryschon and Waltman Receive OB Ultrasound Training
- VCHS Providers are In-Network with BCBS
- Kristen Dunbar, PA-C To Join VCHS Medical Clinics
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Year
- VCHS Foundation Begins Grateful Patient Program
- VCHS Now Offering Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Laura Cox Accepts Specialty Clinic Manager Position at VCHS
- First Ebola Patient Tests Positive in the U.S.
- Acupuncture May Not Help Chronic Knee Pain, Study Finds
- Obesity Tied to Higher Cancer Risk for Colon Cancer Survivors
- Fish Oil Supplements Have Little Effect on Irregular Heartbeat: Study
- California To Launch Medicaid-Funded Teledentistry