Heritage Program Hires New Director
Kimberly Nation, Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (LMHP) and Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) has been hired by Diamond Heritage to manage the Heritage Program for Seniors at Valley County Health System. Nation replaces Mary Jane Drake who retired in October after five years with the program.
Kimberly received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and her Master of Arts in Education at Chadron State College. Previously she worked for the Nebraska Department of Probation as a Problem Solving Court Coordinator. She also has extensive experience in mental health counseling.
The VCHS Heritage Program for Seniors is a behavioral health program that provides individualized treatment for older adults who suffer from psychiatric, emotional or behavioral disorders. For more information, call 308.728.4340.
- VCHS Loup City Clinic Designated as Rural Health Clinic
- Valley View Living Center Updates Restorative Care Equipment
- Breitkreutz, PA-C to Transition from VCHS Medical Clinic to VCHS Emergency Department
- Kasselder Completes Training for Mammography Testing
- VCHS Foundation 16th Annual Golf Tournament Results
- Amy Jackson Awarded Associate of the Quarter
- Melissa Kokes Attends Postural Restoration Institute
- VCHS Welcomes New General Surgeons
- VCHS Thanks Dr. Cronk for 25 Years of Service
- National Hospital & Nursing Home Week
- Could Probiotics Help Tame High Blood Pressure?
- Guns and Dementia
- Asthma Drug May Help Those With Chronic Hives
- Irregular Heart Rhythm Ups Stroke Risk Soon After Heart Surgery
- Waistlines of U.S. Kids Seem to Be Holding Steady, Study Finds