Heritage Program Hires New Director
Kimberly Nation, Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (LMHP) and Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) has been hired by Diamond Heritage to manage the Heritage Program for Seniors at Valley County Health System. Nation replaces Mary Jane Drake who retired in October after five years with the program.
Kimberly received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and her Master of Arts in Education at Chadron State College. Previously she worked for the Nebraska Department of Probation as a Problem Solving Court Coordinator. She also has extensive experience in mental health counseling.
The VCHS Heritage Program for Seniors is a behavioral health program that provides individualized treatment for older adults who suffer from psychiatric, emotional or behavioral disorders. For more information, call 308.728.4340.
- Kristen Dunbar, PA-C To Join VCHS Medical Clinics
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Year
- VCHS Foundation Begins Grateful Patient Program
- VCHS Now Offering Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Laura Cox Accepts Specialty Clinic Manager Position at VCHS
- VCHS Public Transportation Receives DOT Award
- VCHS Holding Community Forums for Strategic Plan
- VCHS Completes Disaster Drill
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Quarter
- VCHS Loup City Clinic Designated as Rural Health Clinic
- Dieting With Diabetes: 10 Dos and Don'ts to Lose Weight
- FDA Approves New DVT Blood Clot Treatment
- Ebola: A Medical Drama Unfolds
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Blows Up Social Media
- Low-Nicotine Cigarettes May Not Lead to More Smoking