Home Health & Hospice Open House - Nov. 16
Ord - Valley County Health System is proud to celebrate Home Health and Hospice Month throughout November to honor the caregivers who make a difference in the lives of patients and their families. The Home Health and Hospice Department will be hosting an Open House on Tuesday, November 16, from 2-4 p.m. in the Home Health office at 400 S. 23rd Street. Refreshments will be served.
The event will feature a food drive with donations going to the Ord Food Pantry. Non-perishable food items may be dropped off at the Home Health office prior to or the day of the Open House. Donors will be entered into a drawing for prizes.
For more information, call 728-4355.
- VCHS Offering Free Blood Pressure Checks in Honor of National Wear Red Day®
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- VCHS Donates $1500 to Make Christmas Happen
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Gideon Accepts VCHS Foundation Executive Director Position
- VCHS Embarks on Community Perception Study
- Ways to Treat Depression That Aren’t Antidepressants
- Immune System Changes Tied to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hepatitis C Infections in Hospitals Show Need for Tight Infection Control Practices
- Health Highlights: March 1, 2015
- 1 in 5 Preemies With Lung Disease Exposed to Secondhand Smoke