Home Health & Hospice Open House - Nov. 16
Ord - Valley County Health System is proud to celebrate Home Health and Hospice Month throughout November to honor the caregivers who make a difference in the lives of patients and their families. The Home Health and Hospice Department will be hosting an Open House on Tuesday, November 16, from 2-4 p.m. in the Home Health office at 400 S. 23rd Street. Refreshments will be served.
The event will feature a food drive with donations going to the Ord Food Pantry. Non-perishable food items may be dropped off at the Home Health office prior to or the day of the Open House. Donors will be entered into a drawing for prizes.
For more information, call 728-4355.
- VCHS Home Health & Hospice Hosting Holiday Happenings Nov. 12
- Ries Accepts Executive Administrative Assistant Position
- Beran Hired as VCHS PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Attend Our Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon - Oct. 21
- October is Breast Cancer Month - Schedule your Digital Mammo Today
- VCHS Hospice Holding Annual Community Memorial Service
- VCHS Sponsoring Annual Celebrate Being a Woman
- New Leadership At Valley View Living Center
- Ryschon and Waltman Receive OB Ultrasound Training
- VCHS Providers are In-Network with BCBS
- Studies Link Cold Sore Virus to Alzheimer's Risk
- Could Air Pollutants Raise a Child's Autism Risk?
- Heart Transplant ‘Breakthrough’ Shows Promise
- NYC Doctor Diagnosed With Ebola
- Gestational Diabetes May Influence Daughter's Weight Later