Home Health & Hospice Open House - Nov. 16
Ord - Valley County Health System is proud to celebrate Home Health and Hospice Month throughout November to honor the caregivers who make a difference in the lives of patients and their families. The Home Health and Hospice Department will be hosting an Open House on Tuesday, November 16, from 2-4 p.m. in the Home Health office at 400 S. 23rd Street. Refreshments will be served.
The event will feature a food drive with donations going to the Ord Food Pantry. Non-perishable food items may be dropped off at the Home Health office prior to or the day of the Open House. Donors will be entered into a drawing for prizes.
For more information, call 728-4355.
- North Platte Foot Clinic, PC to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in June
- VCHS To Host 7th Annual Health Fair on June 25th
- Sedlacek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Meyer Returning to VCHS in August
- Dr. Gregory McClanahan to Join Valley County Health System in 2016
- VCHS Honors Volunteers for Service at 2nd Annual Volunteer Banquet
- Peterson Promoted to Rehab Services Manager at VCHS
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Espiritu Selected to Attend Nebraska Hospital Association Leadership Institute
- VCHS Public Transit Invites You To Get On Board! Nebraska Public Transit Week: April 6-10, 2015
- For Kids Who Stutter, Rhythm Perception May Be Key
- MS May Raise Odds for Earlier Death, Study Finds
- White Matter Damage in Brain May Help Spot Early Alzheimer's
- Could a Noisy Neighborhood Make You Fat?
- More Evidence That High-Fiber Diet May Curb Type 2 Diabetes Risk