Home Health & Hospice Open House - Nov. 16
Ord - Valley County Health System is proud to celebrate Home Health and Hospice Month throughout November to honor the caregivers who make a difference in the lives of patients and their families. The Home Health and Hospice Department will be hosting an Open House on Tuesday, November 16, from 2-4 p.m. in the Home Health office at 400 S. 23rd Street. Refreshments will be served.
The event will feature a food drive with donations going to the Ord Food Pantry. Non-perishable food items may be dropped off at the Home Health office prior to or the day of the Open House. Donors will be entered into a drawing for prizes.
For more information, call 728-4355.
- Meyer Returning to VCHS in August
- Dr. Gregory McClanahan to Join Valley County Health System in 2016
- VCHS Honors Volunteers for Service at 2nd Annual Volunteer Banquet
- Peterson Promoted to Rehab Services Manager at VCHS
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Espiritu Selected to Attend Nebraska Hospital Association Leadership Institute
- VCHS Public Transit Invites You To Get On Board! Nebraska Public Transit Week: April 6-10, 2015
- VCHS To Begin Walk-In Clinic Hours
- VCHS Foundation Donates $18,786 for GE Venue 40 Anesthesia Ultrasound
- VCHS Foundation & Auxiliary Donate $17,991 for purchase of a GlideScope®
- Adult-Onset Allergies
- Prices of MS Drugs Soaring, Study Finds
- 2nd U.S. Ice Cream Maker Pulls All Products After Listeria Threat
- Quit Smoking at Any Age to Live Longer
- Cigars Pose Dangers Similar to Cigarettes