Jeffres Named Employee of the Quarter
Ashley Jeffres, LPN, has been named Employee of the Quarter at Valley County Health System for the 2nd Quarter of the 2011-2012 fiscal year.
In a letter nominating Jeffres for the honor, a co-worker explained how trust is a word that exemplifies her character, not just her work ethic. She can always be counted on to do the task at hand with a smile. Jeffres is compassionate to her co-workers, residents and their families alike. "You can trust that Ashley will do a great job. She leads a department well, and takes great pride in doing so. She is always willing to lend a hand."
Jeffres is the Restorative Care Nurse Coordinator at Valley View Living Center. She has been employed by Valley County Health System since November of 2004.
- Dr. Fitzpatrick (ENT) to Join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Babysitting Clinic to be Held at VCHS
- VVLC Crowns 2014 King and Queen of Hearts
- VCHS Auxiliary Celebrates over $150,000 in Donations to VCHS
- VCHS Celebrate Being a Woman, Raises $1,101 for Make Christmas Happen
- Local Physician Receives Honorary Degree From the American Academy of Family Physicians
- VCHS Hosting "Reposition. Respiration. Restore." At To Your Health Tuesday - October 22
- Sugg, VCHS President & CEO, Voted to District IV Vice Chairman, Designee of Nebraska Hospital Association
- VCHS Hospice Holding Community Memorial Service
- Ward Named 2013 Associate of the Year at VCHS
- Younger Skin Cancer Survivors May Be at Risk for Other Cancers
- Hearing Loss Tied to Depression in Study
- How to Use Workout Trackers/Devices
- State Flu Shot Rule for Preschoolers Curbs Kids' Hospitalizations: CDC
- Doctors Cautiously Optimistic About 'Cure' for HIV-Infected Babies