Jeffres Named Employee of the Quarter
Ashley Jeffres, LPN, has been named Employee of the Quarter at Valley County Health System for the 2nd Quarter of the 2011-2012 fiscal year.
In a letter nominating Jeffres for the honor, a co-worker explained how trust is a word that exemplifies her character, not just her work ethic. She can always be counted on to do the task at hand with a smile. Jeffres is compassionate to her co-workers, residents and their families alike. "You can trust that Ashley will do a great job. She leads a department well, and takes great pride in doing so. She is always willing to lend a hand."
Jeffres is the Restorative Care Nurse Coordinator at Valley View Living Center. She has been employed by Valley County Health System since November of 2004.
- Valley County Health System to Optimize Operational Performance with iVantage® Analytics Solutions
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- VCHS Donates $1500 to Make Christmas Happen
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Gideon Accepts VCHS Foundation Executive Director Position
- VCHS Embarks on Community Perception Study
- Fit Body at 40 May Keep Brain Bright at 60
- Common Drug for Irregular Heartbeat Tied to Worse Outcomes
- Decrease in Air Pollution Tied to Healthier Lungs in Children
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids May Stem Further Damage After Heart Attack
- 7 Tips for New Caregivers