Jeffres Named Employee of the Quarter
Ashley Jeffres, LPN, has been named Employee of the Quarter at Valley County Health System for the 2nd Quarter of the 2011-2012 fiscal year.
In a letter nominating Jeffres for the honor, a co-worker explained how trust is a word that exemplifies her character, not just her work ethic. She can always be counted on to do the task at hand with a smile. Jeffres is compassionate to her co-workers, residents and their families alike. "You can trust that Ashley will do a great job. She leads a department well, and takes great pride in doing so. She is always willing to lend a hand."
Jeffres is the Restorative Care Nurse Coordinator at Valley View Living Center. She has been employed by Valley County Health System since November of 2004.
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament - Friday, July 3rd
- Oldaker Completes Pelvic Rehab Course – VCHS Hosting “Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction and Treatment” Lunch and Learn – Tuesday, June 23rd
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament
- North Platte Foot Clinic, PC to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in June
- VCHS To Host 7th Annual Health Fair on June 25th
- Sedlacek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Meyer Returning to VCHS in August
- Dr. Gregory McClanahan to Join Valley County Health System in 2016
- VCHS Honors Volunteers for Service at 2nd Annual Volunteer Banquet
- Peterson Promoted to Rehab Services Manager at VCHS
- Children with Autism Respond Differently to Smells: Study
- Migraine's Link to Higher Heart Disease Risk May Not Be Genetic
- Americans' Risk of Dying From Cancer Is Falling, CDC Finds
- Could Blue Eyes Raise Odds for Alcoholism?
- How to Be Smart About Sex With Hepatitis C