Jeffres Named Employee of the Quarter
Ashley Jeffres, LPN, has been named Employee of the Quarter at Valley County Health System for the 2nd Quarter of the 2011-2012 fiscal year.
In a letter nominating Jeffres for the honor, a co-worker explained how trust is a word that exemplifies her character, not just her work ethic. She can always be counted on to do the task at hand with a smile. Jeffres is compassionate to her co-workers, residents and their families alike. "You can trust that Ashley will do a great job. She leads a department well, and takes great pride in doing so. She is always willing to lend a hand."
Jeffres is the Restorative Care Nurse Coordinator at Valley View Living Center. She has been employed by Valley County Health System since November of 2004.
- VCHS Foundation Donates $18,786 for GE Venue 40 Anesthesia Ultrasound
- VCHS Foundation & Auxiliary Donate $17,991 for purchase of a GlideScope®
- Valley County Health System to Optimize Operational Performance with iVantage® Analytics Solutions
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- VCHS Donates $1500 to Make Christmas Happen
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Weight-Loss Surgery Might Reduce Serious Asthma Flare-Ups
- Connection Between Diabetes, Advanced Breast Cancer Detected in Study
- People May Grow More Trusting With Age, Study Finds
- Painful Knee Arthritis May Be Linked to Premature Death
- E-Cigarettes May Pose a Risk in Pregnancy and to Children