Meyer Attends Nebraska Nurse Practitioner Conference
Jane Meyer, APRN-NP at Valley County Health System attended the Nebraska Nurse Practitioner Conference in Lincoln, Feb. 23-25. Conference objectives focused on updating advanced practice knowledge of health promotion and disease prevention as it relates to acute and chronic illnesses across the life span, discussion of the most current pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic management of acute and chronic conditions, review of current research and the application of research to clinical practice, and to collaborate with local and nationally known experts with innovative information.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with Meyer, call VCHS Medical Clinic at 308.728.4202.
- VCHS Auxiliary Celebrates over $150,000 in Donations to VCHS
- VCHS Celebrate Being a Woman, Raises $1,101 for Make Christmas Happen
- Local Physician Receives Honorary Degree From the American Academy of Family Physicians
- VCHS Hosting "Reposition. Respiration. Restore." At To Your Health Tuesday - October 22
- Sugg, VCHS President & CEO, Voted to District IV Vice Chairman, Designee of Nebraska Hospital Association
- VCHS Hospice Holding Community Memorial Service
- Ward Named 2013 Associate of the Year at VCHS
- VCHS Welcomes 6 New Associates
- New Furnishings at VVLC made Possible Through Joanne Frances (Eppard) Prien Memorial Fund
- Policy Development Committee helps the NHA prepare for 2014
- Even Mild Hits to the Head Might Harm the Brain, Study Finds
- Will Music Make Your Child Smarter?
- Artificial Sweetener Aspartame Deemed Safe
- New Treatment for Aggressive Breast Cancer Shows Some Promise
- New Look at Past Studies Highlights Importance of Mammograms