Meyer Attends Nebraska Nurse Practitioner Conference
Jane Meyer, APRN-NP at Valley County Health System attended the Nebraska Nurse Practitioner Conference in Lincoln, Feb. 23-25. Conference objectives focused on updating advanced practice knowledge of health promotion and disease prevention as it relates to acute and chronic illnesses across the life span, discussion of the most current pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic management of acute and chronic conditions, review of current research and the application of research to clinical practice, and to collaborate with local and nationally known experts with innovative information.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with Meyer, call VCHS Medical Clinic at 308.728.4202.
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament - Friday, July 3rd
- Oldaker Completes Pelvic Rehab Course – VCHS Hosting “Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction and Treatment” Lunch and Learn – Tuesday, June 23rd
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament
- North Platte Foot Clinic, PC to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in June
- VCHS To Host 7th Annual Health Fair on June 25th
- Sedlacek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Meyer Returning to VCHS in August
- Dr. Gregory McClanahan to Join Valley County Health System in 2016
- VCHS Honors Volunteers for Service at 2nd Annual Volunteer Banquet
- Peterson Promoted to Rehab Services Manager at VCHS
- White Men May Get Better Treatment for Abnormal Heartbeat
- Most U.S. Hepatitis C Infections May Be Missed: Study
- Under-the-Tongue Hay Fever Pills Offer Little Benefit: Study
- Too Few Men With Low-Risk Prostate Cancers Get 'Watch and Wait' Approach
- How Do New Blood Thinners Compare to Warfarin?