Meyer Attends Nebraska Nurse Practitioner Conference
Jane Meyer, APRN-NP at Valley County Health System attended the Nebraska Nurse Practitioner Conference in Lincoln, Feb. 23-25. Conference objectives focused on updating advanced practice knowledge of health promotion and disease prevention as it relates to acute and chronic illnesses across the life span, discussion of the most current pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic management of acute and chronic conditions, review of current research and the application of research to clinical practice, and to collaborate with local and nationally known experts with innovative information.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with Meyer, call VCHS Medical Clinic at 308.728.4202.
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- VCHS Donates $1500 to Make Christmas Happen
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Gideon Accepts VCHS Foundation Executive Director Position
- VCHS Embarks on Community Perception Study
- VCHS to Hold 3rd Annual Love Light Ceremony
- Which Type of Long-Term Birth Control is Best for You?
- Lead Exposure May Be Bigger Threat to Boys Than Girls
- Flame Retardants May Raise Risk of Preterm Births, Study Finds
- Researchers Learning More About Deadly Pancreatic Cancer
- Some With Kidney Stones Might Have Calcium Buildup in Blood Vessels: Study