Moninger Passes Mammography Boards
Pam Moninger, Registered Technologist in Radiography and Computed Tomography, RT (R) (CT) at Valley County Health System, passed her mammography boards. She is now board certified in x-ray, CT, and mammo. The certification is offered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. (ARRT) and consists of an examination. The purpose of the ARRT Examination is to assess the knowledge and cognitive skills underlying the performance of the tasks typically required of staff technologists. The exam consists of four categories: patient care, imaging procedures, data acquisition and processing and physical principles of imaging formation.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment for a mammography, call the VCHS Scheduler at 308-728-4249.
- Kristen Dunbar, PA-C To Join VCHS Medical Clinics
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Year
- VCHS Foundation Begins Grateful Patient Program
- VCHS Now Offering Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Laura Cox Accepts Specialty Clinic Manager Position at VCHS
- VCHS Public Transportation Receives DOT Award
- VCHS Holding Community Forums for Strategic Plan
- VCHS Completes Disaster Drill
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Quarter
- VCHS Loup City Clinic Designated as Rural Health Clinic
- Am I Bipolar?
- Risky Behavior After a Cancer Diagnosis
- Family, Screen Time Tied to Kids’ Success: Study
- Monkey Trial Supports Ebola Drug That May Have Helped 2 Stricken Americans
- Tips for Hosting Vegan, Vegetarian, or Gluten-Free Guests