Moninger Passes Mammography Boards
Pam Moninger, Registered Technologist in Radiography and Computed Tomography, RT (R) (CT) at Valley County Health System, passed her mammography boards. She is now board certified in x-ray, CT, and mammo. The certification is offered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. (ARRT) and consists of an examination. The purpose of the ARRT Examination is to assess the knowledge and cognitive skills underlying the performance of the tasks typically required of staff technologists. The exam consists of four categories: patient care, imaging procedures, data acquisition and processing and physical principles of imaging formation.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment for a mammography, call the VCHS Scheduler at 308-728-4249.
- Bredthauer Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- VCHS Makes Overview of Organizational Strategic Plan Available Online
- VCHS Partners with Weight Watchers - Welcomes Community Members
- VCHS Home Health & Hospice Hosting Holiday Happenings Nov. 12
- Ries Accepts Executive Administrative Assistant Position
- Beran Hired as VCHS PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Attend Our Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon - Oct. 21
- October is Breast Cancer Month - Schedule your Digital Mammo Today
- VCHS Hospice Holding Annual Community Memorial Service
- VCHS Sponsoring Annual Celebrate Being a Woman
- Is Tau the 'How' Behind Alzheimer's?
- Court Issues Quarantine Order for Maine Nurse
- Obese Crash-Test Dummies Being Developed
- Adult Asthma Linked to Higher Dementia Risk
- Sleep Apnea May Steal Some of Your Memory: Study