Moninger Passes Mammography Boards
Pam Moninger, Registered Technologist in Radiography and Computed Tomography, RT (R) (CT) at Valley County Health System, passed her mammography boards. She is now board certified in x-ray, CT, and mammo. The certification is offered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. (ARRT) and consists of an examination. The purpose of the ARRT Examination is to assess the knowledge and cognitive skills underlying the performance of the tasks typically required of staff technologists. The exam consists of four categories: patient care, imaging procedures, data acquisition and processing and physical principles of imaging formation.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment for a mammography, call the VCHS Scheduler at 308-728-4249.
- Dr. Fitzpatrick (ENT) to Join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Babysitting Clinic to be Held at VCHS
- VVLC Crowns 2014 King and Queen of Hearts
- VCHS Auxiliary Celebrates over $150,000 in Donations to VCHS
- VCHS Celebrate Being a Woman, Raises $1,101 for Make Christmas Happen
- Local Physician Receives Honorary Degree From the American Academy of Family Physicians
- VCHS Hosting "Reposition. Respiration. Restore." At To Your Health Tuesday - October 22
- Sugg, VCHS President & CEO, Voted to District IV Vice Chairman, Designee of Nebraska Hospital Association
- VCHS Hospice Holding Community Memorial Service
- Ward Named 2013 Associate of the Year at VCHS
- Natural Ways to Care for Your Teeth
- Toothbrushes: When to Replace Them, Where to Keep Them
- Pfizer Recalls Effexor Antidepressant
- The Ultimate High-Fiber Grocery List
- What Should I Eat Before Exercising?