Nelson Begins Intern at VCHS
Kasi Nelson, a 2nd year student at the UNMC College of Pharmacy, has chosen Valley County Health System for her summer internship. Kasi graduated from Chadron State College with a Human Biology degree. Kasi is originally from Ord. She is the daughter of Glen and Denise Nelson. Kasi stated, "I look forward to being part of VCHS this summer and learning the aspects of rural pharmacy back in my hometown." Kasi will be at VCHS through July with Tracy Reiner, R.Ph. She will be helping with building the medication administration program, implementing and bar coding all pharmacy items and updating the formulary.
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- VCHS Donates $1500 to Make Christmas Happen
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Gideon Accepts VCHS Foundation Executive Director Position
- VCHS Embarks on Community Perception Study
- VCHS to Hold 3rd Annual Love Light Ceremony
- Five Tips for Baby Skin Care
- Binge Eating Disorder: Why You Need to Treat Mental Health First
- Binge Eating: How to Keep a Healthy Weight Without Having a Setback
- Can Weight Loss Treatments Help Binge Eaters?
- Is It Binge Eating Disorder or Night Eating Syndrome?