New Facility Update #13
During the weeks of November 9 and 16, the hospital construction project continued to remain ahead of schedule. The drywall installation in the acute care department was nearly completed. Taping and painting will begin soon. The circle driveway at the main entry was poured. Electrical, duct work and plumbing rough-ins in the acute care department were completed and well underway in the surgery, radiology, emergency room, maintenance and purchasing departments.
The frames for the large window openings in the front lobby, chapel area, rehab and acute care will be built and installed soon with the glass to arrive later this year. The final paving to be completed soon consists of some sidewalk and the helicopter pad. Also, the connecting drive between Valley View Living Center and the new hospital will be completed in the next week, weather permitting.
For more information contact the Public Relations office at 728-4347.
- VCHS Foundation Begins Grateful Patient Program
- VCHS Now Offering Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Laura Cox Accepts Specialty Clinic Manager Position at VCHS
- VCHS Public Transportation Receives DOT Award
- VCHS Holding Community Forums for Strategic Plan
- VCHS Completes Disaster Drill
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Quarter
- VCHS Loup City Clinic Designated as Rural Health Clinic
- Valley View Living Center Updates Restorative Care Equipment
- Breitkreutz, PA-C to Transition from VCHS Medical Clinic to VCHS Emergency Department
- What to Eat as You Age
- Manage Your Stress for Good Health
- 5 Fun Facts About Parsnips
- The Five-Meal Plan for Health and Fitness
- Consumer Reports Advises Pregnant Women to Avoid Tuna