New Facility Update #20
During the weeks of February 15 and 22, continued progress was made on the interior of the new hospital. Dry wall installation and taping continued in the rehabilitation and administrative areas. Electrical and plumbing rough-in work continued in the rehabilitation and dietary departments. Glass was installed in the chapel and in the nearby hallway. Installation of window frames in the front lobby continued.
Installation of case work for the acute care department continued in the patient rooms. Ceiling grid installation continued in the emergency and surgery departments. Contractors are on site installing cable tray and cables for the computers and nurse call system.
The VCHS Board of Trustees has set an opening date of Monday, October 4, 2010. A public open house will be held prior to this date. For more information contact the Public Relations office at 728-4347.
- VCHS Offering Free Blood Pressure Checks in Honor of National Wear Red Day®
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- VCHS Donates $1500 to Make Christmas Happen
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Gideon Accepts VCHS Foundation Executive Director Position
- VCHS Embarks on Community Perception Study
- 1 in 5 U.S. Teen Girls Physically or Sexually Abused While Dating
- Nuts May Lengthen Your Life, Study Suggests
- Antipsychotics and Seniors With Dementia
- Very Obese Kids May Face Higher Heart Risks Than Thought
- 2 Sunscreen Ingredients Not Safe, Effective: FDA