New Facility Update #20
During the weeks of February 15 and 22, continued progress was made on the interior of the new hospital. Dry wall installation and taping continued in the rehabilitation and administrative areas. Electrical and plumbing rough-in work continued in the rehabilitation and dietary departments. Glass was installed in the chapel and in the nearby hallway. Installation of window frames in the front lobby continued.
Installation of case work for the acute care department continued in the patient rooms. Ceiling grid installation continued in the emergency and surgery departments. Contractors are on site installing cable tray and cables for the computers and nurse call system.
The VCHS Board of Trustees has set an opening date of Monday, October 4, 2010. A public open house will be held prior to this date. For more information contact the Public Relations office at 728-4347.
- Ries Accepts Executive Administrative Assistant Position
- Beran Hired as VCHS PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Attend Our Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon - Oct. 21
- October is Breast Cancer Month - Schedule your Digital Mammo Today
- VCHS Hospice Holding Annual Community Memorial Service
- VCHS Sponsoring Annual Celebrate Being a Woman
- New Leadership At Valley View Living Center
- Ryschon and Waltman Receive OB Ultrasound Training
- VCHS Providers are In-Network with BCBS
- Kristen Dunbar, PA-C To Join VCHS Medical Clinics
- U.S. Ranks Last Among Wealthy Nations in Access to Health Care
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Raise Risk of Severe Headaches, Scientists Report
- Study Finds U.S. Diets Still Contain Too Many Bad Fats
- Americans Show Distrust of Medical Profession in Survey
- Could Survivors’ Blood Stop Ebola?