New Facility Update #20
During the weeks of February 15 and 22, continued progress was made on the interior of the new hospital. Dry wall installation and taping continued in the rehabilitation and administrative areas. Electrical and plumbing rough-in work continued in the rehabilitation and dietary departments. Glass was installed in the chapel and in the nearby hallway. Installation of window frames in the front lobby continued.
Installation of case work for the acute care department continued in the patient rooms. Ceiling grid installation continued in the emergency and surgery departments. Contractors are on site installing cable tray and cables for the computers and nurse call system.
The VCHS Board of Trustees has set an opening date of Monday, October 4, 2010. A public open house will be held prior to this date. For more information contact the Public Relations office at 728-4347.
- VCHS Foundation Donates $18,786 for GE Venue 40 Anesthesia Ultrasound
- VCHS Foundation & Auxiliary Donate $17,991 for purchase of a GlideScope®
- Valley County Health System to Optimize Operational Performance with iVantage® Analytics Solutions
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- VCHS Donates $1500 to Make Christmas Happen
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Night Owls Run Higher Risk of Health Problems, Study Finds
- Once-Daily Ivermectin Is a Safe Rosacea Treatment
- More Americans Survive Childhood Cancers, But Health Problems Persist
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and Autoimmune Diseases
- One-Quarter of Narcotic Painkillers Misused, Study Shows