New Facility Update #20
During the weeks of February 15 and 22, continued progress was made on the interior of the new hospital. Dry wall installation and taping continued in the rehabilitation and administrative areas. Electrical and plumbing rough-in work continued in the rehabilitation and dietary departments. Glass was installed in the chapel and in the nearby hallway. Installation of window frames in the front lobby continued.
Installation of case work for the acute care department continued in the patient rooms. Ceiling grid installation continued in the emergency and surgery departments. Contractors are on site installing cable tray and cables for the computers and nurse call system.
The VCHS Board of Trustees has set an opening date of Monday, October 4, 2010. A public open house will be held prior to this date. For more information contact the Public Relations office at 728-4347.
- Meyer Returning to VCHS in August
- Dr. Gregory McClanahan to Join Valley County Health System in 2016
- VCHS Honors Volunteers for Service at 2nd Annual Volunteer Banquet
- Peterson Promoted to Rehab Services Manager at VCHS
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Espiritu Selected to Attend Nebraska Hospital Association Leadership Institute
- VCHS Public Transit Invites You To Get On Board! Nebraska Public Transit Week: April 6-10, 2015
- VCHS To Begin Walk-In Clinic Hours
- VCHS Foundation Donates $18,786 for GE Venue 40 Anesthesia Ultrasound
- VCHS Foundation & Auxiliary Donate $17,991 for purchase of a GlideScope®
- Adult-Onset Allergies
- Prices of MS Drugs Soaring, Study Finds
- 2nd U.S. Ice Cream Maker Pulls All Products After Listeria Threat
- Quit Smoking at Any Age to Live Longer
- Cigars Pose Dangers Similar to Cigarettes