New Facility Update #20
During the weeks of February 15 and 22, continued progress was made on the interior of the new hospital. Dry wall installation and taping continued in the rehabilitation and administrative areas. Electrical and plumbing rough-in work continued in the rehabilitation and dietary departments. Glass was installed in the chapel and in the nearby hallway. Installation of window frames in the front lobby continued.
Installation of case work for the acute care department continued in the patient rooms. Ceiling grid installation continued in the emergency and surgery departments. Contractors are on site installing cable tray and cables for the computers and nurse call system.
The VCHS Board of Trustees has set an opening date of Monday, October 4, 2010. A public open house will be held prior to this date. For more information contact the Public Relations office at 728-4347.
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Gideon Accepts VCHS Foundation Executive Director Position
- VCHS Embarks on Community Perception Study
- VCHS to Hold 3rd Annual Love Light Ceremony
- VCHS Home Health & Hospice Celebrates 18 Years
- VCHS Hosting Veteran's Breakfast Nov. 11
- Celebrate Being a Woman Raises $1,568 for Ord Food Pantry
- FDA Approves First in New Class of Drugs for Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- CDC Warns of Listeria Danger From Caramel Apples
- Half of Dr. Oz's Advice Unproven or Wrong: Study
- E. Coli Germs Found on Farmers Market Herbs
- E-Cigarettes Less Addictive Than Regular Cigarettes, Study Finds