New Facility Update #24
During the weeks of April 12 and 19, substantial progress was made on the interior of the new hospital. Vinyl wall covering in the acute care patient rooms was hung. The copper floor and wall lining in the MRI suite was substantially completed. Installation of ceramic tile on the walls in the kitchen was finished. Flashing and gutters on the exterior of the building were installed.
Over the next few weeks, installation of the floor covering in the acute care department will begin. Glass will be installed at the west end of the acute care department, dining room and some areas of the front entry. Ceiling grid will continue to be hung throughout the hospital. The floor tile in the kitchen will be installed and vinyl wall covering installation will begin in the surgery and emergency room departments.
The opening date for the new hospital will be Monday, October 4, 2010. For more information contact the Public Relations office at 728-4347.
- Valley County Health System to Optimize Operational Performance with iVantage® Analytics Solutions
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- VCHS Donates $1500 to Make Christmas Happen
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Gideon Accepts VCHS Foundation Executive Director Position
- VCHS Embarks on Community Perception Study
- 7 Tips for New Caregivers
- FDA Orders Warning Labels on Testosterone Drugs
- Heroin Overdose Deaths Quadruple Since 2000
- Fried Foods Tied to Raised Heart Failure Risk
- Typical Adult Over 30 Gets Flu Twice Every 10 Years: Study