New Facility Update #24
During the weeks of April 12 and 19, substantial progress was made on the interior of the new hospital. Vinyl wall covering in the acute care patient rooms was hung. The copper floor and wall lining in the MRI suite was substantially completed. Installation of ceramic tile on the walls in the kitchen was finished. Flashing and gutters on the exterior of the building were installed.
Over the next few weeks, installation of the floor covering in the acute care department will begin. Glass will be installed at the west end of the acute care department, dining room and some areas of the front entry. Ceiling grid will continue to be hung throughout the hospital. The floor tile in the kitchen will be installed and vinyl wall covering installation will begin in the surgery and emergency room departments.
The opening date for the new hospital will be Monday, October 4, 2010. For more information contact the Public Relations office at 728-4347.
- North Platte Foot Clinic, PC to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in June
- VCHS To Host 7th Annual Health Fair on June 25th
- Sedlacek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Meyer Returning to VCHS in August
- Dr. Gregory McClanahan to Join Valley County Health System in 2016
- VCHS Honors Volunteers for Service at 2nd Annual Volunteer Banquet
- Peterson Promoted to Rehab Services Manager at VCHS
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Espiritu Selected to Attend Nebraska Hospital Association Leadership Institute
- VCHS Public Transit Invites You To Get On Board! Nebraska Public Transit Week: April 6-10, 2015
- What Is Tummy Time and How Does It Help My Baby?
- New Meds OK’d for Hard-to-Treat IBS With Diarrhea
- Bigger Share of Deaths Worldwide Now Due to Cancer
- How to Recognize ADHD Symptoms at Every Age
- 5 Reasons Feds Are Overhauling Regs On Medicaid Outsourcing