New Facility Update #3
Week of June 22
During the week of June 22nd, progress on the project was substantial. At the June VCHS Board meeting, TSP reported that 23% of the exterior portion of the project was complete. During the past week the front lobby, rehabilitation services and administration areas were framed in and the exterior stud walls were erected in several areas of the building. The main gas line was trenched into the new building and plumbing work continues to be completed throughout the building. The employee parking lot to the south of the building was graded and poured. Work will soon begin on the front drive up canopy, sheeting of the exterior stud walls and pouring the floors in the building. Despite the recent rains, the project is still on schedule for completion in September 2010.
For more information about the project, contact the Public Relations
office at 728-4347.
- VCHS Home Health & Hospice Hosting Holiday Happenings Nov. 12
- Ries Accepts Executive Administrative Assistant Position
- Beran Hired as VCHS PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Attend Our Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon - Oct. 21
- October is Breast Cancer Month - Schedule your Digital Mammo Today
- VCHS Hospice Holding Annual Community Memorial Service
- VCHS Sponsoring Annual Celebrate Being a Woman
- New Leadership At Valley View Living Center
- Ryschon and Waltman Receive OB Ultrasound Training
- VCHS Providers are In-Network with BCBS
- Studies Link Cold Sore Virus to Alzheimer's Risk
- Could Air Pollutants Raise a Child's Autism Risk?
- Heart Transplant ‘Breakthrough’ Shows Promise
- NYC Doctor Diagnosed With Ebola
- Gestational Diabetes May Influence Daughter's Weight Later