New Facility Update #3
Week of June 22
During the week of June 22nd, progress on the project was substantial. At the June VCHS Board meeting, TSP reported that 23% of the exterior portion of the project was complete. During the past week the front lobby, rehabilitation services and administration areas were framed in and the exterior stud walls were erected in several areas of the building. The main gas line was trenched into the new building and plumbing work continues to be completed throughout the building. The employee parking lot to the south of the building was graded and poured. Work will soon begin on the front drive up canopy, sheeting of the exterior stud walls and pouring the floors in the building. Despite the recent rains, the project is still on schedule for completion in September 2010.
For more information about the project, contact the Public Relations
office at 728-4347.
- Dr. Hilary Miller to Join VCHS
- VCHS Embarks on Community Perception Study
- VCHS to Hold 3rd Annual Love Light Ceremony
- VCHS Home Health & Hospice Celebrates 18 Years
- VCHS Hosting Veteran's Breakfast Nov. 11
- Celebrate Being a Woman Raises $1,568 for Ord Food Pantry
- Bredthauer Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- VCHS Makes Overview of Organizational Strategic Plan Available Online
- VCHS Partners with Weight Watchers - Welcomes Community Members
- VCHS Home Health & Hospice Hosting Holiday Happenings Nov. 12
- Sleep Off Addiction to Cigarettes?
- Exercise Might Not Help Some Type 2 Diabetics Control Their Blood Sugar
- Many People Who Drink a Lot Aren't Alcoholics: CDC
- Testosterone Plays Minor Role in Older Women's Sex Lives, Study Finds
- Half of Adults Could be Overweight by 2030: Report