New Facility Update #3
Week of June 22
During the week of June 22nd, progress on the project was substantial. At the June VCHS Board meeting, TSP reported that 23% of the exterior portion of the project was complete. During the past week the front lobby, rehabilitation services and administration areas were framed in and the exterior stud walls were erected in several areas of the building. The main gas line was trenched into the new building and plumbing work continues to be completed throughout the building. The employee parking lot to the south of the building was graded and poured. Work will soon begin on the front drive up canopy, sheeting of the exterior stud walls and pouring the floors in the building. Despite the recent rains, the project is still on schedule for completion in September 2010.
For more information about the project, contact the Public Relations
office at 728-4347.
- VCHS Foundation Donates $18,786 for GE Venue 40 Anesthesia Ultrasound
- VCHS Foundation & Auxiliary Donate $17,991 for purchase of a GlideScope®
- Valley County Health System to Optimize Operational Performance with iVantage® Analytics Solutions
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- VCHS Donates $1500 to Make Christmas Happen
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Could a Diet Help Shield You From Alzheimer's?
- Obama Unveils Plan to Tackle Antibiotic Resistance
- Multiple Sclerosis: Planning for Your Future
- Hope to Live to 100? Check Your Genes
- Kidneys From Dead Older Donors May Help Seniors, Study Finds