Sen. Johanns Tours New Hospital
(ORD) - Senator Mike Johanns toured the new Valley County Health System hospital on Thursday, October 14. He was greeted and briefed on the history of the project and the services provided by VCHS.
Johanns was then guided on a tour of the new facility. After the tour, Johanns held a brief press conference. During the conference, Johanns stated, "I cannot tell you how impressed I am by what I have seen. And, as a former mayor, county commissioner, governor, I am enormously mindful that this doesn't happen because one group decides it should happen. It happens because of a lot of community effort, collaboration and people working together. This facility is truly state-of-the-art. This community can be very, very proud of what happened here. Not just for Ord, but for this whole area of the state."
Pictured: Interim CEO Joyce Seward thanks Senator Johanns for his visit to VCHS.
- Dr. Fitzpatrick (ENT) to Join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Babysitting Clinic to be Held at VCHS
- VVLC Crowns 2014 King and Queen of Hearts
- VCHS Auxiliary Celebrates over $150,000 in Donations to VCHS
- VCHS Celebrate Being a Woman, Raises $1,101 for Make Christmas Happen
- Local Physician Receives Honorary Degree From the American Academy of Family Physicians
- VCHS Hosting "Reposition. Respiration. Restore." At To Your Health Tuesday - October 22
- Sugg, VCHS President & CEO, Voted to District IV Vice Chairman, Designee of Nebraska Hospital Association
- VCHS Hospice Holding Community Memorial Service
- Ward Named 2013 Associate of the Year at VCHS
- Natural Ways to Care for Your Teeth
- Toothbrushes: When to Replace Them, Where to Keep Them
- Pfizer Recalls Effexor Antidepressant
- The Ultimate High-Fiber Grocery List
- What Should I Eat Before Exercising?