Sen. Johanns Tours New Hospital
(ORD) - Senator Mike Johanns toured the new Valley County Health System hospital on Thursday, October 14. He was greeted and briefed on the history of the project and the services provided by VCHS.
Johanns was then guided on a tour of the new facility. After the tour, Johanns held a brief press conference. During the conference, Johanns stated, "I cannot tell you how impressed I am by what I have seen. And, as a former mayor, county commissioner, governor, I am enormously mindful that this doesn't happen because one group decides it should happen. It happens because of a lot of community effort, collaboration and people working together. This facility is truly state-of-the-art. This community can be very, very proud of what happened here. Not just for Ord, but for this whole area of the state."
Pictured: Interim CEO Joyce Seward thanks Senator Johanns for his visit to VCHS.
- VCHS Partners with Weight Watchers - Welcomes Community Members
- VCHS Home Health & Hospice Hosting Holiday Happenings Nov. 12
- Ries Accepts Executive Administrative Assistant Position
- Beran Hired as VCHS PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Attend Our Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon - Oct. 21
- October is Breast Cancer Month - Schedule your Digital Mammo Today
- VCHS Hospice Holding Annual Community Memorial Service
- VCHS Sponsoring Annual Celebrate Being a Woman
- New Leadership At Valley View Living Center
- Ryschon and Waltman Receive OB Ultrasound Training
- Leprosy Still Occurs in U.S., CDC Reports
- Eczema Tied to Bone Fracture Risk in Study
- World Bank Pledges $100M More to Fight West Africa's Ebola Outbreak
- Brain Scans Yield Clues to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Scientists Set Their Sights on First Whole-Eye Transplant