Sen. Johanns Tours New Hospital
(ORD) - Senator Mike Johanns toured the new Valley County Health System hospital on Thursday, October 14. He was greeted and briefed on the history of the project and the services provided by VCHS.
Johanns was then guided on a tour of the new facility. After the tour, Johanns held a brief press conference. During the conference, Johanns stated, "I cannot tell you how impressed I am by what I have seen. And, as a former mayor, county commissioner, governor, I am enormously mindful that this doesn't happen because one group decides it should happen. It happens because of a lot of community effort, collaboration and people working together. This facility is truly state-of-the-art. This community can be very, very proud of what happened here. Not just for Ord, but for this whole area of the state."
Pictured: Interim CEO Joyce Seward thanks Senator Johanns for his visit to VCHS.
- VCHS Foundation Donates $18,786 for GE Venue 40 Anesthesia Ultrasound
- VCHS Foundation & Auxiliary Donate $17,991 for purchase of a GlideScope®
- Valley County Health System to Optimize Operational Performance with iVantage® Analytics Solutions
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- VCHS Donates $1500 to Make Christmas Happen
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- In-Patient Rehab Not Always Needed After New Knee
- 3 Drinks Per Day May Raise Liver Cancer Risk, But Coffee Lowers It
- Kitchen Towels Can Make You Sick
- Midlife Fitness May Be a Real Cancer Fighter for Men
- Brains of Those With Anorexia React Differently to Hunger Signals