Valley View Living Center Annual State Survey Completed
The annual Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) survey was completed at Valley View Living Center on April 14, 2009. The surveyors spent several days inspecting patient care standards, records, reporting, nutritional, and regulatory, compliance criteria and other areas.
During the nursing home inspection, the State looked at many aspects of quality. The inspection team observed resident care processes, staff/resident interaction, dietary and environment. The surveyors interviewed a sample of residents and family members about their life within the nursing home, as well as caregivers and administrative staff.
In their exit interview, the state surveyors were very complimentary of the entire continuum of care given to our residents. Valley View Living Center’s evaluation was completed and continues to meet all standards of DHHS.
Valley View Living Center is committed to providing our residents with the highest quality of life by encouraging independence while providing dignity and respect in a caring atmosphere.
- VCHS To Host 7th Annual Health Fair on June 25th
- Sedlacek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Meyer Returning to VCHS in August
- Dr. Gregory McClanahan to Join Valley County Health System in 2016
- VCHS Honors Volunteers for Service at 2nd Annual Volunteer Banquet
- Peterson Promoted to Rehab Services Manager at VCHS
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Espiritu Selected to Attend Nebraska Hospital Association Leadership Institute
- VCHS Public Transit Invites You To Get On Board! Nebraska Public Transit Week: April 6-10, 2015
- VCHS To Begin Walk-In Clinic Hours
- Loose Skin After Weight Loss
- Treating Gum Disease Might Help Prostate Symptoms: Study
- Raw Tuna Suspected as Source of Salmonella Outbreak: CDC
- Medicaid Expansion Helps Cut Rate Of Older, Uninsured Adults From 12 To 8 Percent
- Animals May Ease Social Anxiety in Children With Autism