Jack Williams, Jr. Resigns as VCHS CEO
On March 22, 2012, at the Valley County Health System Regular Meeting Jack G. Williams, Jr., CEO offered his resignation to the Board of Trustees during his monthly administrator's report. Due to the unexpectedness of Mr. Williams' departure the board approved the resignation contingent upon legal counsel. After seeking legal counsel the board will honor Mr. Williams' sudden request with his last day of employment being June 14, 2012.
Upon Mr. Williams' arrival the board and employees were looking forward to Mr. Williams' direction and commitment to healthcare in the communities we serve. The board would like to express their gratitude to Mr. Williams for his leadership during his role as CEO. VCHS continues its commitment of delivering quality healthcare to this area. We are very fortunate to have dedicated and talented employees to lead this charge.
VCHS board of Trustees will meet April 12th, along with Mr. Williams, and members of the leadership staff for an organizational planning session. Following, the board will convene for the purpose of discussing the leadership position.
- VCHS To Host 5th Annual Health Fair on July 25
- VCHS Welcomes 2 New Associates
- New VCHS Medical Clinic in Loup City Opening on May 30
- Hayek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Psota Resigns from VCHS
- New Location for the VCHS Foundation Office
- VCHS Emergency Department Temporarily Relocated
- VVLC Welcomes a New Social Services Designee
- Good Samaritan's New AirCare Helicopter Visits VCHS
- We Welcome Three New Associates
- Sunscreens Not Created Equal: Consumer Reports
- Bowel Issues Affect 3 Out of 4 Pregnant Women
- Type 2 Diabetes Progresses Faster in Kids, Study Finds
- Low Prenatal Iodine May Affect Child's Brain Development
- Could Statins Raise Diabetes Risk?