VCHS Employees Honored for Years of Service
The annual Valley County Health System Christmas Party was held Friday, December 2 at the Ord Veteran's Club. More than 225 employees, spouses and board members attended the celebration. Thirty nine employees were recognized with awards for their years of service to VCHS. Entertainment included a dance, music provided by DJ America.
Employees recognized for Years of Service were: 30 years - Dee Osentowski; 25 years - Stacy Streff; 20 years - Kerry Drahota; 15 years-Cheryl Sinkler, Carolyn Lukesh, Peggy Hemmer, Arlene Hughes, Mary Beth Parker; 10 years-Cindy Struckman, Teresa Lange, Julie Thiel, Sue Augustyn, Jeffrey Breitkreutz, PA-C, Linda Freeman, Debbie Graves, Twilla Hornickel, Sharon Iwanski, Donna Streeter, Marilou Dockhorn, Katie Swendener, Carol Schroeder; 5 years-Cheryl Tucker, Kathy Armstrong, Danny Vanek, Amy Vore, Janet Harkness, Becky Setlik, Sue Diehl, Judy Warner, Carollee Krahulik, Amber Twyman, Bebe Dahlsten, Karen Espiritu, Judy Mahony, Ashley Woodward, Betty Smedra; PRN's recognized included Kathryn Streff, Cathleen Woitalewicz, Cameron Calleroz.
Pictured: Dee Osentowski is pictured with Jack Williams, Jr., CEO, as she accepts her 30 year recognition.
- North Platte Foot Clinic, PC to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in June
- VCHS To Host 7th Annual Health Fair on June 25th
- Sedlacek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Meyer Returning to VCHS in August
- Dr. Gregory McClanahan to Join Valley County Health System in 2016
- VCHS Honors Volunteers for Service at 2nd Annual Volunteer Banquet
- Peterson Promoted to Rehab Services Manager at VCHS
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Espiritu Selected to Attend Nebraska Hospital Association Leadership Institute
- VCHS Public Transit Invites You To Get On Board! Nebraska Public Transit Week: April 6-10, 2015
- Diabetes Drug Metformin May Lower Glaucoma Risk
- What Is Tummy Time and How Does It Help My Baby?
- New Meds OK’d for Hard-to-Treat IBS With Diarrhea
- Bigger Share of Deaths Worldwide Now Due to Cancer
- How to Recognize ADHD Symptoms at Every Age