VCHS Employees Honored for Years of Service
The annual Valley County Health System Christmas Party was held Friday, December 2 at the Ord Veteran's Club. More than 225 employees, spouses and board members attended the celebration. Thirty nine employees were recognized with awards for their years of service to VCHS. Entertainment included a dance, music provided by DJ America.
Employees recognized for Years of Service were: 30 years - Dee Osentowski; 25 years - Stacy Streff; 20 years - Kerry Drahota; 15 years-Cheryl Sinkler, Carolyn Lukesh, Peggy Hemmer, Arlene Hughes, Mary Beth Parker; 10 years-Cindy Struckman, Teresa Lange, Julie Thiel, Sue Augustyn, Jeffrey Breitkreutz, PA-C, Linda Freeman, Debbie Graves, Twilla Hornickel, Sharon Iwanski, Donna Streeter, Marilou Dockhorn, Katie Swendener, Carol Schroeder; 5 years-Cheryl Tucker, Kathy Armstrong, Danny Vanek, Amy Vore, Janet Harkness, Becky Setlik, Sue Diehl, Judy Warner, Carollee Krahulik, Amber Twyman, Bebe Dahlsten, Karen Espiritu, Judy Mahony, Ashley Woodward, Betty Smedra; PRN's recognized included Kathryn Streff, Cathleen Woitalewicz, Cameron Calleroz.
Pictured: Dee Osentowski is pictured with Jack Williams, Jr., CEO, as she accepts her 30 year recognition.
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Gideon Accepts VCHS Foundation Executive Director Position
- Dr. Hilary Miller to Join VCHS
- VCHS Embarks on Community Perception Study
- VCHS to Hold 3rd Annual Love Light Ceremony
- VCHS Home Health & Hospice Celebrates 18 Years
- VCHS Hosting Veteran's Breakfast Nov. 11
- Celebrate Being a Woman Raises $1,568 for Ord Food Pantry
- Flu Activity Up, Some Schools Closing
- Children With Eczema: How to Stop the Scratching
- Cheap Natural Compound May Help Smokers Quit
- Neurologists Say Jury Still Out on Medical Marijuana's Use for Brain Disorders
- 'Low-GI' Diet May Not Benefit Blood Sugar