VCHS Employees Honored for Years of Service
The annual Valley County Health System Christmas Party was held Friday, December 2 at the Ord Veteran's Club. More than 225 employees, spouses and board members attended the celebration. Thirty nine employees were recognized with awards for their years of service to VCHS. Entertainment included a dance, music provided by DJ America.
Employees recognized for Years of Service were: 30 years - Dee Osentowski; 25 years - Stacy Streff; 20 years - Kerry Drahota; 15 years-Cheryl Sinkler, Carolyn Lukesh, Peggy Hemmer, Arlene Hughes, Mary Beth Parker; 10 years-Cindy Struckman, Teresa Lange, Julie Thiel, Sue Augustyn, Jeffrey Breitkreutz, PA-C, Linda Freeman, Debbie Graves, Twilla Hornickel, Sharon Iwanski, Donna Streeter, Marilou Dockhorn, Katie Swendener, Carol Schroeder; 5 years-Cheryl Tucker, Kathy Armstrong, Danny Vanek, Amy Vore, Janet Harkness, Becky Setlik, Sue Diehl, Judy Warner, Carollee Krahulik, Amber Twyman, Bebe Dahlsten, Karen Espiritu, Judy Mahony, Ashley Woodward, Betty Smedra; PRN's recognized included Kathryn Streff, Cathleen Woitalewicz, Cameron Calleroz.
Pictured: Dee Osentowski is pictured with Jack Williams, Jr., CEO, as she accepts her 30 year recognition.
- New Leadership At Valley View Living Center
- Ryschon and Waltman Receive OB Ultrasound Training
- VCHS Providers are In-Network with BCBS
- Kristen Dunbar, PA-C To Join VCHS Medical Clinics
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Year
- VCHS Foundation Begins Grateful Patient Program
- VCHS Now Offering Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Laura Cox Accepts Specialty Clinic Manager Position at VCHS
- VCHS Public Transportation Receives DOT Award
- VCHS Holding Community Forums for Strategic Plan
- Could Artificial Sweeteners Raise Your Blood Sugar?
- The 411 on Skin Lighteners
- Prenatal Exposure to Chemicals in Plastics Linked to Asthma Risk in Kids
- Urine Test for HPV Works Well, Analysis Finds
- Targeted Drugs Among Successes Against Cancer, Says New Report