VCHS Employees Honored for Years of Service
The annual Valley County Health System Christmas Party was held Friday, December 2 at the Ord Veteran's Club. More than 225 employees, spouses and board members attended the celebration. Thirty nine employees were recognized with awards for their years of service to VCHS. Entertainment included a dance, music provided by DJ America.
Employees recognized for Years of Service were: 30 years - Dee Osentowski; 25 years - Stacy Streff; 20 years - Kerry Drahota; 15 years-Cheryl Sinkler, Carolyn Lukesh, Peggy Hemmer, Arlene Hughes, Mary Beth Parker; 10 years-Cindy Struckman, Teresa Lange, Julie Thiel, Sue Augustyn, Jeffrey Breitkreutz, PA-C, Linda Freeman, Debbie Graves, Twilla Hornickel, Sharon Iwanski, Donna Streeter, Marilou Dockhorn, Katie Swendener, Carol Schroeder; 5 years-Cheryl Tucker, Kathy Armstrong, Danny Vanek, Amy Vore, Janet Harkness, Becky Setlik, Sue Diehl, Judy Warner, Carollee Krahulik, Amber Twyman, Bebe Dahlsten, Karen Espiritu, Judy Mahony, Ashley Woodward, Betty Smedra; PRN's recognized included Kathryn Streff, Cathleen Woitalewicz, Cameron Calleroz.
Pictured: Dee Osentowski is pictured with Jack Williams, Jr., CEO, as she accepts her 30 year recognition.
- VCHS Auxiliary Celebrates over $150,000 in Donations to VCHS
- VCHS Celebrate Being a Woman, Raises $1,101 for Make Christmas Happen
- Local Physician Receives Honorary Degree From the American Academy of Family Physicians
- VCHS Hosting "Reposition. Respiration. Restore." At To Your Health Tuesday - October 22
- Sugg, VCHS President & CEO, Voted to District IV Vice Chairman, Designee of Nebraska Hospital Association
- VCHS Hospice Holding Community Memorial Service
- Ward Named 2013 Associate of the Year at VCHS
- VCHS Welcomes 6 New Associates
- New Furnishings at VVLC made Possible Through Joanne Frances (Eppard) Prien Memorial Fund
- Policy Development Committee helps the NHA prepare for 2014
- Nelson Mandela Dies
- Meningitis Outbreaks: FAQ
- Slower Brain Connections May Be at Root of Dyslexia
- Scientists Seek to Take Bite Out of Mosquito Problem
- Could Electrical Brain Stimulation Boost Perseverance?