VCHS Employees Honored for Years of Service
The annual Valley County Health System Christmas Party was held Friday, December 2 at the Ord Veteran's Club. More than 225 employees, spouses and board members attended the celebration. Thirty nine employees were recognized with awards for their years of service to VCHS. Entertainment included a dance, music provided by DJ America.
Employees recognized for Years of Service were: 30 years - Dee Osentowski; 25 years - Stacy Streff; 20 years - Kerry Drahota; 15 years-Cheryl Sinkler, Carolyn Lukesh, Peggy Hemmer, Arlene Hughes, Mary Beth Parker; 10 years-Cindy Struckman, Teresa Lange, Julie Thiel, Sue Augustyn, Jeffrey Breitkreutz, PA-C, Linda Freeman, Debbie Graves, Twilla Hornickel, Sharon Iwanski, Donna Streeter, Marilou Dockhorn, Katie Swendener, Carol Schroeder; 5 years-Cheryl Tucker, Kathy Armstrong, Danny Vanek, Amy Vore, Janet Harkness, Becky Setlik, Sue Diehl, Judy Warner, Carollee Krahulik, Amber Twyman, Bebe Dahlsten, Karen Espiritu, Judy Mahony, Ashley Woodward, Betty Smedra; PRN's recognized included Kathryn Streff, Cathleen Woitalewicz, Cameron Calleroz.
Pictured: Dee Osentowski is pictured with Jack Williams, Jr., CEO, as she accepts her 30 year recognition.
- VCHS Home Health & Hospice Hosting Holiday Happenings Nov. 12
- Ries Accepts Executive Administrative Assistant Position
- Beran Hired as VCHS PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Attend Our Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon - Oct. 21
- October is Breast Cancer Month - Schedule your Digital Mammo Today
- VCHS Hospice Holding Annual Community Memorial Service
- VCHS Sponsoring Annual Celebrate Being a Woman
- New Leadership At Valley View Living Center
- Ryschon and Waltman Receive OB Ultrasound Training
- VCHS Providers are In-Network with BCBS
- Studies Link Cold Sore Virus to Alzheimer's Risk
- Could Air Pollutants Raise a Child's Autism Risk?
- Heart Transplant ‘Breakthrough’ Shows Promise
- NYC Doctor Diagnosed With Ebola
- Gestational Diabetes May Influence Daughter's Weight Later