VCHS Employees Honored for Years of Service
The annual Valley County Health System Christmas Party was held Friday, December 2 at the Ord Veteran's Club. More than 225 employees, spouses and board members attended the celebration. Thirty nine employees were recognized with awards for their years of service to VCHS. Entertainment included a dance, music provided by DJ America.
Employees recognized for Years of Service were: 30 years - Dee Osentowski; 25 years - Stacy Streff; 20 years - Kerry Drahota; 15 years-Cheryl Sinkler, Carolyn Lukesh, Peggy Hemmer, Arlene Hughes, Mary Beth Parker; 10 years-Cindy Struckman, Teresa Lange, Julie Thiel, Sue Augustyn, Jeffrey Breitkreutz, PA-C, Linda Freeman, Debbie Graves, Twilla Hornickel, Sharon Iwanski, Donna Streeter, Marilou Dockhorn, Katie Swendener, Carol Schroeder; 5 years-Cheryl Tucker, Kathy Armstrong, Danny Vanek, Amy Vore, Janet Harkness, Becky Setlik, Sue Diehl, Judy Warner, Carollee Krahulik, Amber Twyman, Bebe Dahlsten, Karen Espiritu, Judy Mahony, Ashley Woodward, Betty Smedra; PRN's recognized included Kathryn Streff, Cathleen Woitalewicz, Cameron Calleroz.
Pictured: Dee Osentowski is pictured with Jack Williams, Jr., CEO, as she accepts her 30 year recognition.
- VCHS To Host 5th Annual Health Fair on July 25
- VCHS Welcomes 2 New Associates
- New VCHS Medical Clinic in Loup City Opening on May 30
- Hayek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Psota Resigns from VCHS
- New Location for the VCHS Foundation Office
- VCHS Emergency Department Temporarily Relocated
- VVLC Welcomes a New Social Services Designee
- Good Samaritan's New AirCare Helicopter Visits VCHS
- We Welcome Three New Associates
- Too Few Kids Use Fast-Food Calorie Info, Study Finds
- Your Pooch Could Raise Your Home's Bacteria Count
- Having Both Migraines, Depression May Mean Smaller Brain
- Migraine, Chronic Back Pain Tied to Higher Suicide Risk
- CT Scans Reduce Lung Cancer Deaths, Study Confirms