VCHS Employees Honored for Years of Service
The annual Valley County Health System Christmas Party was held Friday, December 2 at the Ord Veteran's Club. More than 225 employees, spouses and board members attended the celebration. Thirty nine employees were recognized with awards for their years of service to VCHS. Entertainment included a dance, music provided by DJ America.
Employees recognized for Years of Service were: 30 years - Dee Osentowski; 25 years - Stacy Streff; 20 years - Kerry Drahota; 15 years-Cheryl Sinkler, Carolyn Lukesh, Peggy Hemmer, Arlene Hughes, Mary Beth Parker; 10 years-Cindy Struckman, Teresa Lange, Julie Thiel, Sue Augustyn, Jeffrey Breitkreutz, PA-C, Linda Freeman, Debbie Graves, Twilla Hornickel, Sharon Iwanski, Donna Streeter, Marilou Dockhorn, Katie Swendener, Carol Schroeder; 5 years-Cheryl Tucker, Kathy Armstrong, Danny Vanek, Amy Vore, Janet Harkness, Becky Setlik, Sue Diehl, Judy Warner, Carollee Krahulik, Amber Twyman, Bebe Dahlsten, Karen Espiritu, Judy Mahony, Ashley Woodward, Betty Smedra; PRN's recognized included Kathryn Streff, Cathleen Woitalewicz, Cameron Calleroz.
Pictured: Dee Osentowski is pictured with Jack Williams, Jr., CEO, as she accepts her 30 year recognition.
- VCHS Offering Free Blood Pressure Checks in Honor of National Wear Red Day®
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- VCHS Donates $1500 to Make Christmas Happen
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Gideon Accepts VCHS Foundation Executive Director Position
- VCHS Embarks on Community Perception Study
- Ways to Treat Depression That Aren’t Antidepressants
- Immune System Changes Tied to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hepatitis C Infections in Hospitals Show Need for Tight Infection Control Practices
- Actor Leonard Nimoy Dies of COPD at Age 83
- 1 in 5 Preemies With Lung Disease Exposed to Secondhand Smoke