VCHS Offers Summer Wellness Class
Ord - Valley County Health System will be offering one fitness class for the public beginning June 8 and continuing through August 5. Johnathan Tomjack, Personal Trainer at VCHS will instruct a boot camp. The class will include mild walk/jog intervals, overall conditioning and strengthening, deep glut and quad toning and mat work for total core workout. This class will be offered Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 to 6:45 am at the Ord Track. Anyone participating should bring a mat and water bottle.
Registration is $35.00. To register, call Johnathan Tomjack at 728-4257 or stop by the VCHS Rehabilitation Department.
- Sugg's Resignation Accepted
- Davenport Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Callahan Cancer Center to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in August
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament - Friday, July 3rd
- Oldaker Completes Pelvic Rehab Course – VCHS Hosting “Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction and Treatment” Lunch and Learn – Tuesday, June 23rd
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament
- North Platte Foot Clinic, PC to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in June
- VCHS To Host 7th Annual Health Fair on June 25th
- Sedlacek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Meyer Returning to VCHS in August
- 11 Possible Heart Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore
- Bread Recalled Due to Possible Glass Fragments
- Drink Water Before Meals to Lose Weight?
- Obesity May Be Linked to Greater Risk of Stillbirth
- Many Parents Unaware of Dangers E-Cigarettes Pose to Little Kids: Survey