VCHS Offers Summer Wellness Class
Ord - Valley County Health System will be offering one fitness class for the public beginning June 8 and continuing through August 5. Johnathan Tomjack, Personal Trainer at VCHS will instruct a boot camp. The class will include mild walk/jog intervals, overall conditioning and strengthening, deep glut and quad toning and mat work for total core workout. This class will be offered Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 to 6:45 am at the Ord Track. Anyone participating should bring a mat and water bottle.
Registration is $35.00. To register, call Johnathan Tomjack at 728-4257 or stop by the VCHS Rehabilitation Department.
- VCHS Foundation Donates $18,786 for GE Venue 40 Anesthesia Ultrasound
- VCHS Foundation & Auxiliary Donate $17,991 for purchase of a GlideScope®
- Valley County Health System to Optimize Operational Performance with iVantage® Analytics Solutions
- Paul Lamb Awarded Associate of Quarter
- VCHS Child Development Committee Presents: The String Beans
- VCHS Donates $1500 to Make Christmas Happen
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Painful Knee Arthritis May Be Linked to Premature Death
- E-Cigarettes May Pose a Risk in Pregnancy and to Children
- Could a Diet Help Shield You From Alzheimer's?
- Obama Unveils Plan to Tackle Antibiotic Resistance
- Multiple Sclerosis: Planning for Your Future