VCHS Offers Summer Wellness Class
Ord - Valley County Health System will be offering one fitness class for the public beginning June 8 and continuing through August 5. Johnathan Tomjack, Personal Trainer at VCHS will instruct a boot camp. The class will include mild walk/jog intervals, overall conditioning and strengthening, deep glut and quad toning and mat work for total core workout. This class will be offered Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 to 6:45 am at the Ord Track. Anyone participating should bring a mat and water bottle.
Registration is $35.00. To register, call Johnathan Tomjack at 728-4257 or stop by the VCHS Rehabilitation Department.
- Bredthauer Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- VCHS Makes Overview of Organizational Strategic Plan Available Online
- VCHS Partners with Weight Watchers - Welcomes Community Members
- VCHS Home Health & Hospice Hosting Holiday Happenings Nov. 12
- Ries Accepts Executive Administrative Assistant Position
- Beran Hired as VCHS PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Attend Our Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon - Oct. 21
- October is Breast Cancer Month - Schedule your Digital Mammo Today
- VCHS Hospice Holding Annual Community Memorial Service
- VCHS Sponsoring Annual Celebrate Being a Woman
- Is Tau the 'How' Behind Alzheimer's?
- Court Issues Quarantine Order for Maine Nurse
- Obese Crash-Test Dummies Being Developed
- Adult Asthma Linked to Higher Dementia Risk
- Sleep Apnea May Steal Some of Your Memory: Study