VCHS Unveils New Website
ORD- Valley County Health System recently unveiled a new website. The new site was developed to provide easier navigation for the user to locate the services offered by the health system. It can be viewed at www.valleycountyhealthsystem.org.
The new site features the latest news releases and news archives from the facility as well as a construction zone for information about the new building project. There is also an RSS feed on the news page from WebMD as well as links to newsletters and other publications. The home page features a photo gallery, testimonials, calendar and event registration. Anyone curious in finding what jobs are currently available can click on the Join Our Team link for a complete listing and online application form.
Along the top of the home page there are drop down menus containing information about medical services, community services, and general information for patients and visitors. There is also an About Us drop down with a message from the CEO and information about the Board of Trustees, Medical Staff, facilities, Foundation, history and employee recognition.
For more information contact Public Relations at 308-728-4347.
- Dr. Fitzpatrick (ENT) to Join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Babysitting Clinic to be Held at VCHS
- VVLC Crowns 2014 King and Queen of Hearts
- VCHS Auxiliary Celebrates over $150,000 in Donations to VCHS
- VCHS Celebrate Being a Woman, Raises $1,101 for Make Christmas Happen
- Local Physician Receives Honorary Degree From the American Academy of Family Physicians
- VCHS Hosting "Reposition. Respiration. Restore." At To Your Health Tuesday - October 22
- Sugg, VCHS President & CEO, Voted to District IV Vice Chairman, Designee of Nebraska Hospital Association
- VCHS Hospice Holding Community Memorial Service
- Ward Named 2013 Associate of the Year at VCHS
- 2 Surgeries Work Equally Well for Female Incontinence, Study Finds
- Whole-Genome Scans Not Quite Ready for Widespread Use: Study
- Healthy Breakfasts and Citrus Granola
- 8 Fun Facts About Pineapple
- Knee Pain May Not Be Helped by Glucosamine