VCHS Unveils New Website
ORD- Valley County Health System recently unveiled a new website. The new site was developed to provide easier navigation for the user to locate the services offered by the health system. It can be viewed at www.valleycountyhealthsystem.org.
The new site features the latest news releases and news archives from the facility as well as a construction zone for information about the new building project. There is also an RSS feed on the news page from WebMD as well as links to newsletters and other publications. The home page features a photo gallery, testimonials, calendar and event registration. Anyone curious in finding what jobs are currently available can click on the Join Our Team link for a complete listing and online application form.
Along the top of the home page there are drop down menus containing information about medical services, community services, and general information for patients and visitors. There is also an About Us drop down with a message from the CEO and information about the Board of Trustees, Medical Staff, facilities, Foundation, history and employee recognition.
For more information contact Public Relations at 308-728-4347.
- Callahan Cancer Center to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in August
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament - Friday, July 3rd
- Oldaker Completes Pelvic Rehab Course – VCHS Hosting “Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction and Treatment” Lunch and Learn – Tuesday, June 23rd
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament
- North Platte Foot Clinic, PC to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in June
- VCHS To Host 7th Annual Health Fair on June 25th
- Sedlacek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Meyer Returning to VCHS in August
- Dr. Gregory McClanahan to Join Valley County Health System in 2016
- VCHS Honors Volunteers for Service at 2nd Annual Volunteer Banquet
- The Risks of Belly Fat
- Noninvasive Stimulation Gets Legs Moving After Spinal Cord Injury
- Too Much Facebook, Twitter Tied to Poor Mental Health in Teens
- Regular, Moderate Coffee Drinking Tied to Better Brain Health in Seniors
- Scientists Identify 5 Types of Prostate Cancer