VCHS Welcomes Neurosurgeon, Joshua Anderson, MD
Ord - Valley County Health System is pleased to announce the services of Joshua Anderson, M.D. Dr. Anderson is a Board Certified Neurosurgeon with Grand Island Specialty Clinic. He will be seeing patients at Valley County Health System Specialty Clinic the first Monday of each month beginning on April 2.
Anderson grew up in rural Nebraska. He earned his Medical Doctorate from the University of Kansas School of Medicine. Anderson completed his surgical internship and neurological surgery residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center. He also completed an enfolded six-month cerebrovascular rotation at the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor.
Neurosurgery is the medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders which affect the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system.
Some of the procedures Dr. Anderson will be performing at VCHS Specialty Clinic include Epidural steroid injections for pain, Kyphoplasty, Lumbar puncture, Moderate Sedation (Conscious Sedation), Muscle Biopsies, Nerve Biopsies, Nerve Blocks, and Vertebroplasty.
Please join us in welcoming Dr. Anderson to VCHS. To schedule an appointment with him at Valley County Health System Specialty Clinic, contact us at 308-728-4249.
- Meyer Returning to VCHS in August
- Dr. Gregory McClanahan to Join Valley County Health System in 2016
- VCHS Honors Volunteers for Service at 2nd Annual Volunteer Banquet
- Peterson Promoted to Rehab Services Manager at VCHS
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Espiritu Selected to Attend Nebraska Hospital Association Leadership Institute
- VCHS Public Transit Invites You To Get On Board! Nebraska Public Transit Week: April 6-10, 2015
- VCHS To Begin Walk-In Clinic Hours
- VCHS Foundation Donates $18,786 for GE Venue 40 Anesthesia Ultrasound
- VCHS Foundation & Auxiliary Donate $17,991 for purchase of a GlideScope®
- Doctor Salaries and Job Satisfaction: New Survey
- MRI May Help Gauge Stroke Risk in Those With Irregular Heartbeat
- HPV Vaccine Produces Early Benefits for Teen Girls: Study
- More U.S. Newborns Enduring Drug Withdrawal: Study
- Very Young Kids Often Use Tablets, Smartphones, Study Finds