VCHS Welcomes Neurosurgeon, Joshua Anderson, MD
Ord - Valley County Health System is pleased to announce the services of Joshua Anderson, M.D. Dr. Anderson is a Board Certified Neurosurgeon with Grand Island Specialty Clinic. He will be seeing patients at Valley County Health System Specialty Clinic the first Monday of each month beginning on April 2.
Anderson grew up in rural Nebraska. He earned his Medical Doctorate from the University of Kansas School of Medicine. Anderson completed his surgical internship and neurological surgery residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center. He also completed an enfolded six-month cerebrovascular rotation at the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor.
Neurosurgery is the medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders which affect the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system.
Some of the procedures Dr. Anderson will be performing at VCHS Specialty Clinic include Epidural steroid injections for pain, Kyphoplasty, Lumbar puncture, Moderate Sedation (Conscious Sedation), Muscle Biopsies, Nerve Biopsies, Nerve Blocks, and Vertebroplasty.
Please join us in welcoming Dr. Anderson to VCHS. To schedule an appointment with him at Valley County Health System Specialty Clinic, contact us at 308-728-4249.
- Dr. Fitzpatrick (ENT) to Join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Babysitting Clinic to be Held at VCHS
- VVLC Crowns 2014 King and Queen of Hearts
- VCHS Auxiliary Celebrates over $150,000 in Donations to VCHS
- VCHS Celebrate Being a Woman, Raises $1,101 for Make Christmas Happen
- Local Physician Receives Honorary Degree From the American Academy of Family Physicians
- VCHS Hosting "Reposition. Respiration. Restore." At To Your Health Tuesday - October 22
- Sugg, VCHS President & CEO, Voted to District IV Vice Chairman, Designee of Nebraska Hospital Association
- VCHS Hospice Holding Community Memorial Service
- Ward Named 2013 Associate of the Year at VCHS
- Labyrinths: Ancient Aid for Modern Stresses
- My WebMD: Losing 100 Pounds
- Music and Your Workout: Playlists, Volume, and More
- Stretching: How to Stretch, When to Stretch
- When Smartphone Is Near, Parenting May Falter