VCHS's First Annual Love Light Ceremony
ORD- Community members and Valley County Health System Associates enjoyed the lighting of the Christmas Tree, during the First Annual Love Light Ceremony at VCHS on Thursday, November 29. The 131 ornaments sponsored represent loved ones who have passed away or who are being honored.
The ceremony began with Christmas carols, a welcome from William T. Sugg, President and CEO, and a prayer by Father Ryan of Our Lady Perpetual Help Catholic Church. The ceremony was conducted in the hospital lobby where Christmas music filled the air. Mindy Smith and Jesse Rosberg, Ord High School Music Instructors, sang beautiful Christmas carols, and Bethanne Kunz, VCHS Director of Professional Services, played the violin.
To honor a loved one, whether living or deceased, family members donated $5. Proceeds are used to benefit the Valley County Health System Foundation a non-profit, charitable organization. The Foundation's mission is to seek, receive and administer donations and gifts for the sole benefit of Valley County Health System.
If you are still interested in sponsoring a $5 ornament today, please visit the hospital front desk, Human Resources, or any of the VCHS satellite clinics in Burwell, Loup City, or North Loup. You can also contact Janet Eppenbach at 308-728-4397.
- New Leadership At Valley View Living Center
- Ryschon and Waltman Receive OB Ultrasound Training
- VCHS Providers are In-Network with BCBS
- Kristen Dunbar, PA-C To Join VCHS Medical Clinics
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Year
- VCHS Foundation Begins Grateful Patient Program
- VCHS Now Offering Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Laura Cox Accepts Specialty Clinic Manager Position at VCHS
- VCHS Public Transportation Receives DOT Award
- VCHS Holding Community Forums for Strategic Plan
- Back-Related Leg Pain: Spine Manipulation Helps
- FDA Panel: Limit Testosterone Drug Use
- PTSD Link to Food Addiction Seen in Report
- Are Migraines in Middle Age Tied to Raised Parkinson's Risk Later?
- Could Artificial Sweeteners Raise Your Blood Sugar?