VVLC Annual State Survey Completed
ORD - The annual Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) survey was completed at Valley View Living Center on March 31, 2010.
During the three-day inspection, the State looked at many aspects of quality. The inspection team observed resident care processes, staff/resident interaction, dietary and environment. The surveyors interviewed a sample of residents and family members about their life within the nursing home, as well as caregivers and administrative staff.
In their exit interview, the state surveyors were very complimentary of the entire continuum of care given to our residents. Valley View Living Center's evaluation was completed and continues to meet all standards of DHHS.
Valley View Living Center is committed to providing our residents with the highest quality of life by encouraging independence while providing dignity and respect in a caring atmosphere.
- VCHS To Host 5th Annual Health Fair on July 25
- VCHS Welcomes 2 New Associates
- New VCHS Medical Clinic in Loup City Opening on May 30
- Hayek Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Psota Resigns from VCHS
- New Location for the VCHS Foundation Office
- VCHS Emergency Department Temporarily Relocated
- VVLC Welcomes a New Social Services Designee
- Good Samaritan's New AirCare Helicopter Visits VCHS
- We Welcome Three New Associates
- Sunscreens Not Created Equal: Consumer Reports
- Bowel Issues Affect 3 Out of 4 Pregnant Women
- Type 2 Diabetes Progresses Faster in Kids, Study Finds
- Low Prenatal Iodine May Affect Child's Brain Development
- Could Statins Raise Diabetes Risk?