VVLC Annual State Survey Completed
ORD - The annual Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) survey was completed at Valley View Living Center on March 31, 2010.
During the three-day inspection, the State looked at many aspects of quality. The inspection team observed resident care processes, staff/resident interaction, dietary and environment. The surveyors interviewed a sample of residents and family members about their life within the nursing home, as well as caregivers and administrative staff.
In their exit interview, the state surveyors were very complimentary of the entire continuum of care given to our residents. Valley View Living Center's evaluation was completed and continues to meet all standards of DHHS.
Valley View Living Center is committed to providing our residents with the highest quality of life by encouraging independence while providing dignity and respect in a caring atmosphere.
- New Leadership At Valley View Living Center
- Ryschon and Waltman Receive OB Ultrasound Training
- VCHS Providers are In-Network with BCBS
- Kristen Dunbar, PA-C To Join VCHS Medical Clinics
- Laura Nelson Named Associate of the Year
- VCHS Foundation Begins Grateful Patient Program
- VCHS Now Offering Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Laura Cox Accepts Specialty Clinic Manager Position at VCHS
- VCHS Public Transportation Receives DOT Award
- VCHS Holding Community Forums for Strategic Plan
- Diabetes Rates Leveling Off in U.S.
- Anti-Smoking Policies May Also Curtail Drinking
- Ketamine: The Future of Depression Treatment?
- Ebola Cases Could Reach 1.4 Million in Months, CDC Predicts
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Help After Certain Strokes