VVLC Annual State Survey Completed
ORD - The annual Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) survey was completed at Valley View Living Center on March 31, 2010.
During the three-day inspection, the State looked at many aspects of quality. The inspection team observed resident care processes, staff/resident interaction, dietary and environment. The surveyors interviewed a sample of residents and family members about their life within the nursing home, as well as caregivers and administrative staff.
In their exit interview, the state surveyors were very complimentary of the entire continuum of care given to our residents. Valley View Living Center's evaluation was completed and continues to meet all standards of DHHS.
Valley View Living Center is committed to providing our residents with the highest quality of life by encouraging independence while providing dignity and respect in a caring atmosphere.
- VCHS Sells Valley View Senior Living as Part of Strategic Plan – Forms Strategic Partnership
- VCHS Associates Honored
- VCHS Foundation Gala Jan. 17
- Deaton Returns to VCHS after 20 Years
- Gideon Accepts VCHS Foundation Executive Director Position
- VCHS Embarks on Community Perception Study
- VCHS to Hold 3rd Annual Love Light Ceremony
- VCHS Home Health & Hospice Celebrates 18 Years
- VCHS Hosting Veteran's Breakfast Nov. 11
- Celebrate Being a Woman Raises $1,568 for Ord Food Pantry
- Can You Balance on One Leg? You May Have Lower Stroke Risk
- Common Painkillers May Help Prevent Certain Skin Cancers, Study Finds
- More children in the U.S. are getting type 1 diabetes, especially kids ages 5 to 9, according to new research.
- No Evidence Paleo Diet Matches Early Eating Habits
- Many People Misuse Devices for Asthma, Allergic Reaction