Click on a newsletter below to download in PDF format
- VCHS Marketing Case Study: January 2011
- Healthier Nebraska: Winter 2010
- Cassling Connection: 4th Qtr, 2010
Valley Voice - a monthly publication of Valley View Living Center
- Valley Voice - October 2014
- Valley Voice - September 2014
- Valley Voice - August 2014
- Valley Voice - July 2014
- Valley Voice - June 2013
- Valley Voice - May 2013
- Valley Voice - April 2013
- Valley Voice - March 2013
- Valley Voice - February 2013
- Valley Voice - January 2013
Gold Star Award
Paul is always willing to go the extra mile for staff, patients and families. He is always positive and cares about the patients, as well as is willing to pick up extra shifts when we are short staffed. If you hear a call light, he will be the first one to it and we have had patients ask for him by name.
The compassion Paul has for the patient exemplifies VCHS core values and doesn't stop when he leaves the building. He always goes above and beyond! He may not work for housekeeping anymore, but he is always on his hands and knees cleaning to help the staff out and keep our hospital looking good. We are PROUD in acute care to have Paul working with us by our sides.
Paul, you are a Gold Shining Star!