Bengston Attends NAFP 64th Annual Meeting
Dr. Jennifer Bengston recently attended the 64th Annual Meeting and Scientific Assembly of the Nebraska Academy of Family Physicians (NAFP) in Lincoln.
She attended the NAFP meeting to stay current in a variety of topics, and earn continuing medical education credit. Subjects covered during the meeting are of immediate interest to family doctors, both in their everyday practices and in their continual endeavors to keep abreast of the latest preventive advances in medicine.
Nearly one in four of all office visits are made to family physicians. That is 207 million office visits each year - nearly 62 million more than any other medical specialty. Today, family physicians provide the majority of care for America's underserved and rural populations.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Bengston, call Ord Medical Clinic at 308-728-4202.
- VCHS Introduces 3D Mammography in Ord
- Peterson, PT, Recognized as Nebraska Hospital Association Leadership Institute Graduate
- VCHS Hosts Record-Setting Women’s Health Night, Raises Thousands for Local Nonprofits
- Hughes, R.T. (R), Recognized at Statewide NHA Caring Kind Luncheon
- VCHS Auxiliary Donations Top $260,000 Since 2005
- VCHS Hospice Department to Host Community Memorial Service
- Breitkreutz, PA-C, Named Nebraska’s Outstanding Rural Health Practitioner
- VCHS to Offer Older Adult Fitness Class in Ord Beginning Oct. 4
- Pulmonologist Radu Neamu, MD, to join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- Review Says Calcium Supplements Won't Harm Heart
- Pregnancy May Boost Stroke Risk in Younger Women
- Smoking Still Takes Big Toll in U.S. Cancer Deaths
- Babies Sharing Parents' Room Reduces SIDS Risk
- Brain Changes Seen in Kids After 1 Football Season