Burwell Rehab Now Open in New Location
Burwell- The Rehabilitation Services department of the Burwell Medical Clinic opened in a new location on February 1. Physical, occupational and speech therapy services provided by Valley County Health System are now located in a new building at 150 North 9th Avenue in Burwell. The new location allows for more space, new and updated equipment and better service for the residents of Burwell and surrounding areas.
A ribbon cutting and business after hours are scheduled for Thursday, February 11 from 4-6:30 pm in partnership with the Burwell Chamber of Commerce. Hors d'oeuvres will be served.
To schedule an appointment at Burwell Rehabilitation call 346-4060.
- VCHS Loup City Medical Clinic Sees Continued Growth, Additional MD Joins Practice
- Hughes Recognized as VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- VCHS to Host Meet and Greet with Dr. McClanahan
- VCHS Hosts Hundreds of Attendees, Record Number of Vendors at Annual Health Fair
- Rehab Department Enhances Outpatient Hand Therapy Services
- VCHS Hospice to Offer Free Grief Support Classes
- Student Wellness Exams, Summer Sports Physicals Offered at VCHS Medical Clinics
- VCHS to Open Arcadia Medical Clinic
- VCHS Celebrates National Hospital Week
- VCHS "Stuffs the Bus" for Local Food Pantry
- Pregnancy Problems More Likely With Baby Boys?
- Diet A to Z: Intermittent Fasting
- It’s Here: Florida Confirms Local Zika Cases
- Is Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity Real?
- New Guidelines on Post-Treatment Cancer Pain