Dahlsten Honored at Caring Kind Luncheon
Lincoln - Broc Dahlsten, Maintenance Technician at Valley County Health System, was honored at the Nebraska Hospital Association's Caring Kind Luncheon on October 16th. The luncheon, held during the NHA Annual Convention was held at the Cornhusker Marriott in Lincoln with more than 500 people in attendance.
The NHA has 85 member hospitals and each year these hospitals recognize their finest employees at this annual celebration of caring. Each year, Valley County Health System nominates their Employee of the Year for this honor.
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- VCHS Home Health Exceeds State, National Patient Satisfaction Scores, Earns Five-Star Rating
- VCHS Arcadia Medical Clinic to Open Sept. 7
- Revamped VCHS Sterling Connection Program Offers Seniors Whole-Person Wellness Opportunities
- VCHS Loup City Medical Clinic Sees Continued Growth, Additional MD Joins Practice
- Hughes Recognized as VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- VCHS to Host Meet and Greet with Dr. McClanahan
- VCHS Hosts Hundreds of Attendees, Record Number of Vendors at Annual Health Fair
- Rehab Department Enhances Outpatient Hand Therapy Services
- VCHS Hospice to Offer Free Grief Support Classes
- Many Depressed Adults Not Getting Treatment: Study
- 3 Drugs Identified to Potentially Fight Zika Virus
- Friendships Matter if You Want to Lose Weight
- Take Special Care With This Contact Lens Solution
- How Safe Is Your Tattoo Ink?