Dahlsten Honored at Caring Kind Luncheon
Lincoln - Broc Dahlsten, Maintenance Technician at Valley County Health System, was honored at the Nebraska Hospital Association's Caring Kind Luncheon on October 16th. The luncheon, held during the NHA Annual Convention was held at the Cornhusker Marriott in Lincoln with more than 500 people in attendance.
The NHA has 85 member hospitals and each year these hospitals recognize their finest employees at this annual celebration of caring. Each year, Valley County Health System nominates their Employee of the Year for this honor.
- Student Wellness Exams, Summer Sports Physicals Offered at VCHS Medical Clinics
- VCHS to Open Arcadia Medical Clinic
- VCHS Celebrates National Hospital Week
- VCHS "Stuffs the Bus" for Local Food Pantry
- Proskocil Appointed to Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Johanna Spencer, APRN-NP, FNP-BC, to Join VCHS Medical Staff
- VCHS Now Offers In-Home Sleep Studies
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Annual Celebration Recognizes VCHS Volunteers
- VCHS Celebrates Doctors' Day
- How Often Should Your Pet See a Veterinarian?
- Healthy Living May Offset Breast Cancer Gene Risk
- Some Experts Question Extent of U.S. Zika Threat
- 1.2 Million College Students Drink on Average Day
- Migraine or Sinus Headache: What's the Difference?