Dahlsten Honored at Caring Kind Luncheon
Lincoln - Broc Dahlsten, Maintenance Technician at Valley County Health System, was honored at the Nebraska Hospital Association's Caring Kind Luncheon on October 16th. The luncheon, held during the NHA Annual Convention was held at the Cornhusker Marriott in Lincoln with more than 500 people in attendance.
The NHA has 85 member hospitals and each year these hospitals recognize their finest employees at this annual celebration of caring. Each year, Valley County Health System nominates their Employee of the Year for this honor.
- Proskocil Appointed to Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Johanna Spencer, APRN-NP, FNP-BC, to Join VCHS Medical Staff
- VCHS Now Offers In-Home Sleep Studies
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Annual Celebration Recognizes VCHS Volunteers
- VCHS Celebrates Doctors' Day
- VCHS Trustees Earn NHA Education Certification
- VCHS Hospice Chaplain Earns Statewide Recognition
- Two VCHS Board Members Reappointed for Six-Year Terms
- VCHS Provides Hands-Only CPR Training to Area Boy Scouts
- HS Football Players and Symptoms After Concussion
- Non-Obese Report Better Mood, Libido After Dieting
- Could Talk Therapy Ease Chemo Memory Issues?
- More U.S. Kids Have Chronic Health Problems: Study
- Pesticide Spraying Tied to Higher Autism Rates?