Farrens Named Employee of Quarter
Roy Farrens has been named Employee of the Quarter at Valley County Health System for the 3rd Quarter of 2010-2011.
In a letter nominating Farrens for the honor, a co-worker explained how he exemplifies the values of Valley County Health System. "He always comes to work with a smile for everyone. He knows when someone in the kitchen needs a hand and picks up the slack. Roy is always ready to say hello to each staff member, patient and visitor."
Roy is a Certified Executive Chef and the Nutritional Services Manager at VCHS. He has been employed by Valley County Health System since August 2009.
Pictured: Farrens (left) accepts his Employee of the Quarter Award from Interim CEO, Bill Luke.
- Breitkreutz, PA-C, Named Nebraska’s Outstanding Rural Health Practitioner
- VCHS to Offer Older Adult Fitness Class in Ord Beginning Oct. 4
- Pulmonologist Radu Neamu, MD, to join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- VCHS Home Health Exceeds State, National Patient Satisfaction Scores, Earns Five-Star Rating
- VCHS Arcadia Medical Clinic to Open Sept. 7
- Revamped VCHS Sterling Connection Program Offers Seniors Whole-Person Wellness Opportunities
- VCHS Loup City Medical Clinic Sees Continued Growth, Additional MD Joins Practice
- Hughes Recognized as VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- VCHS to Host Meet and Greet with Dr. McClanahan
- Flagging Flu-Shot Rate Worries CDC
- HPV Vaccine More Effective Than Thought: Study
- Zika Funding Approval: What Does This Mean?
- 2nd Antibiotic Halves C-Section Infection Rate
- High BP Might Affect Some Kids' Thinking Ability