Farrens Named Employee of Quarter
Roy Farrens has been named Employee of the Quarter at Valley County Health System for the 3rd Quarter of 2010-2011.
In a letter nominating Farrens for the honor, a co-worker explained how he exemplifies the values of Valley County Health System. "He always comes to work with a smile for everyone. He knows when someone in the kitchen needs a hand and picks up the slack. Roy is always ready to say hello to each staff member, patient and visitor."
Roy is a Certified Executive Chef and the Nutritional Services Manager at VCHS. He has been employed by Valley County Health System since August 2009.
Pictured: Farrens (left) accepts his Employee of the Quarter Award from Interim CEO, Bill Luke.
- Sherburne Awarded VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- Espiritu Honored as NHA Leadership Institute Graduate
- Sedlacek Recognized at NHA Caring Kind Luncheon
- VCHS Celebrate Being a Woman Draws Hundreds, Raises Record Funds for Area Nonprofits
- VCHS Auxiliary Donations to VCHS Total More Than $220,000
- Huffman Completes Chemotherapy Training Course
- Celebrate Being a Woman - Tues. Oct. 20
- Knapinski Joins VCHS as PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Sedlacek Named 2015 VCHS Employee of the Year
- Dr. McClanahan Chooses VCHS For Residency Rotation
- After Concussion Symptoms Fade, Slowed Blood Flow in Brain May Persist
- Weight Loss May Spare Knee Cartilage, Study Finds
- Teens More Cautious About Sex When Parents Set Rules, Study Finds
- Dogs May Ease a Child's Fears
- Celery-Onion Blend Is Cause of E.Coli Outbreak Tied to Costco Chicken Salad: CDC