Foundation Receives Donation from Klanecky Estate
Ord - VCHS Foundation Administrator, Becky Ries, announces that the Foundation has received a generous donation from the Erma Klanecky Estate. The donation will be used toward the purchase a heart monitor system for the operating room in the new hospital. This monitor will be an upgrade from the current heart monitor as we will be doing additional surgeries in the new facility, including total knee replacements and shoulder surgeries.
The VCHS Foundation is grateful for this thoughtful gift. The Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization. The Foundation's mission is to seek, receive and administer donations and gifts for the sole benefit of Valley County Health System. The Foundation's number one priority is enhancing and sustaining high-quality healthcare in Central Nebraska.
- VCHS Medical Clinic – Loup City Celebrates 10 Years, Welcomes Additional Provider
- VCHS Introduces 3D Mammography in Ord
- Peterson, PT, Recognized as Nebraska Hospital Association Leadership Institute Graduate
- VCHS Hosts Record-Setting Women’s Health Night, Raises Thousands for Local Nonprofits
- Hughes, R.T. (R), Recognized at Statewide NHA Caring Kind Luncheon
- VCHS Auxiliary Donations Top $260,000 Since 2005
- VCHS Hospice Department to Host Community Memorial Service
- Breitkreutz, PA-C, Named Nebraska’s Outstanding Rural Health Practitioner
- VCHS to Offer Older Adult Fitness Class in Ord Beginning Oct. 4
- Pulmonologist Radu Neamu, MD, to join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Study Discounts 'Patient Zero' Myth in AIDS Crisis
- Is Teens' Heart Rate, BP Tied to Mental Ills?
- Less Labor Pain, Lower Postpartum Depression Risk?
- FDA Warns of Dangers From Testosterone Supplements
- Parent-Led Autism Therapy Shows Lasting Benefits