Foundation Receives Donation from Klanecky Estate
Ord - VCHS Foundation Administrator, Becky Ries, announces that the Foundation has received a generous donation from the Erma Klanecky Estate. The donation will be used toward the purchase a heart monitor system for the operating room in the new hospital. This monitor will be an upgrade from the current heart monitor as we will be doing additional surgeries in the new facility, including total knee replacements and shoulder surgeries.
The VCHS Foundation is grateful for this thoughtful gift. The Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization. The Foundation's mission is to seek, receive and administer donations and gifts for the sole benefit of Valley County Health System. The Foundation's number one priority is enhancing and sustaining high-quality healthcare in Central Nebraska.
- Hughes Recognized as VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- VCHS to Host Meet and Greet with Dr. McClanahan
- VCHS Hosts Hundreds of Attendees, Record Number of Vendors at Annual Health Fair
- Rehab Department Enhances Outpatient Hand Therapy Services
- VCHS Hospice to Offer Free Grief Support Classes
- Student Wellness Exams, Summer Sports Physicals Offered at VCHS Medical Clinics
- VCHS to Open Arcadia Medical Clinic
- VCHS Celebrates National Hospital Week
- VCHS "Stuffs the Bus" for Local Food Pantry
- Proskocil Appointed to Local Emergency Planning Committee
- FDA Renews Call to Reduce Salt in Processed Foods
- Marijuana Chemical May be in Colorado Town's Water
- Smoke Less, Drink Less?
- Coming to a Brew Near You: Calories, Carbs Info
- Women Smokers at Higher Risk for Brain Bleed