Foundation Receives Donation from Klanecky Estate
Ord - VCHS Foundation Administrator, Becky Ries, announces that the Foundation has received a generous donation from the Erma Klanecky Estate. The donation will be used toward the purchase a heart monitor system for the operating room in the new hospital. This monitor will be an upgrade from the current heart monitor as we will be doing additional surgeries in the new facility, including total knee replacements and shoulder surgeries.
The VCHS Foundation is grateful for this thoughtful gift. The Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization. The Foundation's mission is to seek, receive and administer donations and gifts for the sole benefit of Valley County Health System. The Foundation's number one priority is enhancing and sustaining high-quality healthcare in Central Nebraska.
- VCHS "Stuffs the Bus" for Local Food Pantry
- Proskocil Appointed to Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Johanna Spencer, APRN-NP, FNP-BC, to Join VCHS Medical Staff
- VCHS Now Offers In-Home Sleep Studies
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Annual Celebration Recognizes VCHS Volunteers
- VCHS Celebrates Doctors' Day
- VCHS Trustees Earn NHA Education Certification
- VCHS Hospice Chaplain Earns Statewide Recognition
- Two VCHS Board Members Reappointed for Six-Year Terms
- Too Many People Still Take Unneeded Antibiotics
- Expectant Mom's Flu Shot Protects 2
- Desperate for Shut-Eye?
- Opioid Epidemic Fueling Hospitalizations, Costs
- HS Football Players and Symptoms After Concussion