Green Named Employee of Quarter
Chelle Green has been named Employee of the Quarter at Valley County Health System for the 4th Quarter of the 2010-2011 fiscal year.
In a letter nominating Green for the honor, a co-worker explained how she exemplifies the values of Valley County Health System. "She is concerned about the well-being of our patients and goes out of her way to make sure they are comfortable and taken care of. She takes great pride in doing her job and shows respect for all of her co-workers. Chelle is always courteous and kind to everyone. She is a good, honest and dedicated employee."
Chelle is the Scheduler in the Patient Access Department at VCHS. She has been employed by Valley County Health System since October 2008.
Photo Caption: Jack Williams, Jr., CEO of VCHS presents Chelle Green with her EOQ Award.
- Breitkreutz, PA-C, Named Nebraska’s Outstanding Rural Health Practitioner
- VCHS to Offer Older Adult Fitness Class in Ord Beginning Oct. 4
- Pulmonologist Radu Neamu, MD, to join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- VCHS Home Health Exceeds State, National Patient Satisfaction Scores, Earns Five-Star Rating
- VCHS Arcadia Medical Clinic to Open Sept. 7
- Revamped VCHS Sterling Connection Program Offers Seniors Whole-Person Wellness Opportunities
- VCHS Loup City Medical Clinic Sees Continued Growth, Additional MD Joins Practice
- Hughes Recognized as VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- VCHS to Host Meet and Greet with Dr. McClanahan
- 'Medical Tattoos' Help Hide Surgical Scars
- What Does Bipolar Mania Look and Feel Like?
- Drug-Resistant Germs Thrive in America's Corroding Water Systems
- The 'Love Hormone' May Quiet Tinnitus
- Heavy Drinking Can Harm the Aging Brain