Green Named Employee of Quarter
Chelle Green has been named Employee of the Quarter at Valley County Health System for the 4th Quarter of the 2010-2011 fiscal year.
In a letter nominating Green for the honor, a co-worker explained how she exemplifies the values of Valley County Health System. "She is concerned about the well-being of our patients and goes out of her way to make sure they are comfortable and taken care of. She takes great pride in doing her job and shows respect for all of her co-workers. Chelle is always courteous and kind to everyone. She is a good, honest and dedicated employee."
Chelle is the Scheduler in the Patient Access Department at VCHS. She has been employed by Valley County Health System since October 2008.
Photo Caption: Jack Williams, Jr., CEO of VCHS presents Chelle Green with her EOQ Award.
- VCHS Hosts EMT Recertification for Six Area Ambulance Squads
- Annual VCHS Foundation Gala Nets $34,000
- Imaging Department Announces IPad Mini Winner
- A New Year's Message from VCHS
- VCHS Adds In-House Vascular Ultrasounds
- Glaubke Returns to Ord, Hired as VCHS CEO
- CPR Devices Improve VCHS Cardiac Arrest Emergency Response
- Aesthetic Medicine Added to VCHS Specialty Clinic Services
- Sherburne Awarded VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- Espiritu Honored as NHA Leadership Institute Graduate
- Choose the Best Tooth Whitener
- Measles Outbreak Swayed Some Parents on Vaccines?
- Do the Seasons Affect How We Think?
- Study Ties School Calendar to Asthma Flare-Ups
- Poor REM Sleep, Higher Risk for Depression?