Green Named Employee of Quarter
Chelle Green has been named Employee of the Quarter at Valley County Health System for the 4th Quarter of the 2010-2011 fiscal year.
In a letter nominating Green for the honor, a co-worker explained how she exemplifies the values of Valley County Health System. "She is concerned about the well-being of our patients and goes out of her way to make sure they are comfortable and taken care of. She takes great pride in doing her job and shows respect for all of her co-workers. Chelle is always courteous and kind to everyone. She is a good, honest and dedicated employee."
Chelle is the Scheduler in the Patient Access Department at VCHS. She has been employed by Valley County Health System since October 2008.
Photo Caption: Jack Williams, Jr., CEO of VCHS presents Chelle Green with her EOQ Award.
- VCHS "Stuffs the Bus" for Local Food Pantry
- Proskocil Appointed to Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Johanna Spencer, APRN-NP, FNP-BC, to Join VCHS Medical Staff
- VCHS Now Offers In-Home Sleep Studies
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Annual Celebration Recognizes VCHS Volunteers
- VCHS Celebrates Doctors' Day
- VCHS Trustees Earn NHA Education Certification
- VCHS Hospice Chaplain Earns Statewide Recognition
- Two VCHS Board Members Reappointed for Six-Year Terms
- Your Healthy Skin Germs Stay Put, Despite Cleaning
- FDA Bans Underage E-Cigarette Sales
- Widely Used Heart Drug Tied to Dementia Risk
- Stay Lean, Live Longer
- Race May Influence Risk for Irregular Heart Beat