VCHS Breaks Ground on New Hospital Facility
A large crowd of approximately 250 was in attendance as Valley County Health System broke ground on a new 67,000 square foot replacement hospital facility on Tuesday, October 7. The celebration took place at the new building site near 27th and M Streets in Ord.
Remarks were made by VCHS Board Chair Kara Fischer, Valley County Supervisor
Chairman Bob Sevenker, Honored Guest Governor Heineman and VCHS CEO Larry
Schrage. Following the remarks and groundbreaking ceremony, Valley County Health System hosted business after hours, which included a virtual tour of the new building and hors devours.
Dirt work will begin this week and should be completed by November 1st. Construction of the new facility will begin in March 2009.
- VCHS Hosts EMT Recertification for Six Area Ambulance Squads
- Annual VCHS Foundation Gala Nets $34,000
- Imaging Department Announces IPad Mini Winner
- A New Year's Message from VCHS
- VCHS Adds In-House Vascular Ultrasounds
- Glaubke Returns to Ord, Hired as VCHS CEO
- CPR Devices Improve VCHS Cardiac Arrest Emergency Response
- Aesthetic Medicine Added to VCHS Specialty Clinic Services
- Sherburne Awarded VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- Espiritu Honored as NHA Leadership Institute Graduate
- What to Ask Your Surgeon Before an Operation
- 7 Tips to Help Decide if Surgery Is Right for You
- How to Plan for Recovery at Home After Surgery
- Breast Cancer Survivors Vulnerable for Thyroid Tumors, and Vice Versa: Study
- Experts: Screen More Kids for Middle Ear Fluid