Home Health & Hospice Open House - Nov. 16
Ord - Valley County Health System is proud to celebrate Home Health and Hospice Month throughout November to honor the caregivers who make a difference in the lives of patients and their families. The Home Health and Hospice Department will be hosting an Open House on Tuesday, November 16, from 2-4 p.m. in the Home Health office at 400 S. 23rd Street. Refreshments will be served.
The event will feature a food drive with donations going to the Ord Food Pantry. Non-perishable food items may be dropped off at the Home Health office prior to or the day of the Open House. Donors will be entered into a drawing for prizes.
For more information, call 728-4355.
- VCHS Goes Red to Raise Awareness about Heart Health
- VCHS Hosts EMT Recertification for Six Area Ambulance Squads
- Annual VCHS Foundation Gala Nets $34,000
- Imaging Department Announces IPad Mini Winner
- A New Year's Message from VCHS
- VCHS Adds In-House Vascular Ultrasounds
- Glaubke Returns to Ord, Hired as VCHS CEO
- CPR Devices Improve VCHS Cardiac Arrest Emergency Response
- Aesthetic Medicine Added to VCHS Specialty Clinic Services
- Sherburne Awarded VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- Baldness Linked to Risk for Prostate Cancer Death
- Parents' Criticism Tied to Persistent ADHD in Kids
- Could a Lung Cancer Drug Work Better With Coke?
- Another STD Spurs Concern
- Colombia Claims No Zika Birth Defects: Why?