Maliszewski Begins Rotation at VCHS Medical Clinics
Jim Maliszewski, a 3rd year medical student from UNMC, has chosen Valley County Health System to complete his Family Medicine rotation. Dr. Jennifer Bengston will be his supervising physician. James is originally from Kansas City, MO. He is specializing in General Internal Medicine and will graduate in May, 2012. Jim stated, "As someone going into primary care, I'm excited to spend the next two months here in Ord integrating what I've learned this year. So far everyone has been extremely nice and the new hospital is really beautiful!" He will be at the VCHS Medical Clinics through June 24th.
- VCHS Goes Red to Raise Awareness about Heart Health
- VCHS Hosts EMT Recertification for Six Area Ambulance Squads
- Annual VCHS Foundation Gala Nets $34,000
- Imaging Department Announces IPad Mini Winner
- A New Year's Message from VCHS
- VCHS Adds In-House Vascular Ultrasounds
- Glaubke Returns to Ord, Hired as VCHS CEO
- CPR Devices Improve VCHS Cardiac Arrest Emergency Response
- Aesthetic Medicine Added to VCHS Specialty Clinic Services
- Sherburne Awarded VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- Baldness Linked to Risk for Prostate Cancer Death
- Parents' Criticism Tied to Persistent ADHD in Kids
- Could a Lung Cancer Drug Work Better With Coke?
- Another STD Spurs Concern
- Colombia Claims No Zika Birth Defects: Why?