Meyer Attends Nebraska Nurse Practitioner Conference
Jane Meyer, APRN-NP at Valley County Health System attended the Nebraska Nurse Practitioner Conference in Lincoln, Feb. 23-25. Conference objectives focused on updating advanced practice knowledge of health promotion and disease prevention as it relates to acute and chronic illnesses across the life span, discussion of the most current pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic management of acute and chronic conditions, review of current research and the application of research to clinical practice, and to collaborate with local and nationally known experts with innovative information.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with Meyer, call VCHS Medical Clinic at 308.728.4202.
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- VCHS Home Health Exceeds State, National Patient Satisfaction Scores, Earns Five-Star Rating
- VCHS Arcadia Medical Clinic to Open Sept. 7
- Revamped VCHS Sterling Connection Program Offers Seniors Whole-Person Wellness Opportunities
- VCHS Loup City Medical Clinic Sees Continued Growth, Additional MD Joins Practice
- Hughes Recognized as VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- VCHS to Host Meet and Greet with Dr. McClanahan
- VCHS Hosts Hundreds of Attendees, Record Number of Vendors at Annual Health Fair
- Rehab Department Enhances Outpatient Hand Therapy Services
- VCHS Hospice to Offer Free Grief Support Classes
- The True Cost of EpiPen Coupons
- Amphetamines Polluting Some Urban Streams: Study
- Autism-Linked Genes Often Differ Between Siblings
- Phthalates: What’s All the Fuss?
- New Local Zika Case Reported in Florida