Meyer Attends Nebraska Nurse Practitioner Conference
Jane Meyer, APRN-NP at Valley County Health System attended the Nebraska Nurse Practitioner Conference in Lincoln, Feb. 23-25. Conference objectives focused on updating advanced practice knowledge of health promotion and disease prevention as it relates to acute and chronic illnesses across the life span, discussion of the most current pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic management of acute and chronic conditions, review of current research and the application of research to clinical practice, and to collaborate with local and nationally known experts with innovative information.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with Meyer, call VCHS Medical Clinic at 308.728.4202.
- Breitkreutz, PA-C, Named Nebraska’s Outstanding Rural Health Practitioner
- VCHS to Offer Older Adult Fitness Class in Ord Beginning Oct. 4
- Pulmonologist Radu Neamu, MD, to join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- VCHS Home Health Exceeds State, National Patient Satisfaction Scores, Earns Five-Star Rating
- VCHS Arcadia Medical Clinic to Open Sept. 7
- Revamped VCHS Sterling Connection Program Offers Seniors Whole-Person Wellness Opportunities
- VCHS Loup City Medical Clinic Sees Continued Growth, Additional MD Joins Practice
- Hughes Recognized as VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- VCHS to Host Meet and Greet with Dr. McClanahan
- Ketamine May Treat Migraine, Chronic Pain
- Pot Use Linked to Relapse in Psychosis Patients
- What Is Triclosan and Is It Safe?
- U.S. Teen Births Hit Another Record Low: CDC
- To Help Prevent Colon Cancer, 'Listen to Your Gut'