Moninger Passes Mammography Boards
Pam Moninger, Registered Technologist in Radiography and Computed Tomography, RT (R) (CT) at Valley County Health System, passed her mammography boards. She is now board certified in x-ray, CT, and mammo. The certification is offered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. (ARRT) and consists of an examination. The purpose of the ARRT Examination is to assess the knowledge and cognitive skills underlying the performance of the tasks typically required of staff technologists. The exam consists of four categories: patient care, imaging procedures, data acquisition and processing and physical principles of imaging formation.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment for a mammography, call the VCHS Scheduler at 308-728-4249.
- VCHS Goes Red to Raise Awareness about Heart Health
- VCHS Hosts EMT Recertification for Six Area Ambulance Squads
- Annual VCHS Foundation Gala Nets $34,000
- Imaging Department Announces IPad Mini Winner
- A New Year's Message from VCHS
- VCHS Adds In-House Vascular Ultrasounds
- Glaubke Returns to Ord, Hired as VCHS CEO
- CPR Devices Improve VCHS Cardiac Arrest Emergency Response
- Aesthetic Medicine Added to VCHS Specialty Clinic Services
- Sherburne Awarded VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- Baldness Linked to Risk for Prostate Cancer Death
- Parents' Criticism Tied to Persistent ADHD in Kids
- Could a Lung Cancer Drug Work Better With Coke?
- Another STD Spurs Concern
- Colombia Claims No Zika Birth Defects: Why?