Moninger Passes Mammography Boards
Pam Moninger, Registered Technologist in Radiography and Computed Tomography, RT (R) (CT) at Valley County Health System, passed her mammography boards. She is now board certified in x-ray, CT, and mammo. The certification is offered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. (ARRT) and consists of an examination. The purpose of the ARRT Examination is to assess the knowledge and cognitive skills underlying the performance of the tasks typically required of staff technologists. The exam consists of four categories: patient care, imaging procedures, data acquisition and processing and physical principles of imaging formation.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment for a mammography, call the VCHS Scheduler at 308-728-4249.
- Breitkreutz, PA-C, Named Nebraska’s Outstanding Rural Health Practitioner
- VCHS to Offer Older Adult Fitness Class in Ord Beginning Oct. 4
- Pulmonologist Radu Neamu, MD, to join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- VCHS Home Health Exceeds State, National Patient Satisfaction Scores, Earns Five-Star Rating
- VCHS Arcadia Medical Clinic to Open Sept. 7
- Revamped VCHS Sterling Connection Program Offers Seniors Whole-Person Wellness Opportunities
- VCHS Loup City Medical Clinic Sees Continued Growth, Additional MD Joins Practice
- Hughes Recognized as VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- VCHS to Host Meet and Greet with Dr. McClanahan
- Ketamine May Treat Migraine, Chronic Pain
- Pot Use Linked to Relapse in Psychosis Patients
- What Is Triclosan and Is It Safe?
- U.S. Teen Births Hit Another Record Low: CDC
- To Help Prevent Colon Cancer, 'Listen to Your Gut'