Nelson Begins Intern at VCHS
Kasi Nelson, a 2nd year student at the UNMC College of Pharmacy, has chosen Valley County Health System for her summer internship. Kasi graduated from Chadron State College with a Human Biology degree. Kasi is originally from Ord. She is the daughter of Glen and Denise Nelson. Kasi stated, "I look forward to being part of VCHS this summer and learning the aspects of rural pharmacy back in my hometown." Kasi will be at VCHS through July with Tracy Reiner, R.Ph. She will be helping with building the medication administration program, implementing and bar coding all pharmacy items and updating the formulary.
- Breitkreutz, PA-C, Named Nebraska’s Outstanding Rural Health Practitioner
- VCHS to Offer Older Adult Fitness Class in Ord Beginning Oct. 4
- Pulmonologist Radu Neamu, MD, to join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- VCHS Home Health Exceeds State, National Patient Satisfaction Scores, Earns Five-Star Rating
- VCHS Arcadia Medical Clinic to Open Sept. 7
- Revamped VCHS Sterling Connection Program Offers Seniors Whole-Person Wellness Opportunities
- VCHS Loup City Medical Clinic Sees Continued Growth, Additional MD Joins Practice
- Hughes Recognized as VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- VCHS to Host Meet and Greet with Dr. McClanahan
- Babies With Cleft Lip: Normal Adulthood Likely
- E. Coli Worries Trigger Adams Farm Meat Recall
- How Much Video Gaming Is Too Much for Kids?
- Are There Alternatives to Statins?
- Spare Tire: Worse for Heart Than Love Handles?