Nelson Begins Intern at VCHS
Kasi Nelson, a 2nd year student at the UNMC College of Pharmacy, has chosen Valley County Health System for her summer internship. Kasi graduated from Chadron State College with a Human Biology degree. Kasi is originally from Ord. She is the daughter of Glen and Denise Nelson. Kasi stated, "I look forward to being part of VCHS this summer and learning the aspects of rural pharmacy back in my hometown." Kasi will be at VCHS through July with Tracy Reiner, R.Ph. She will be helping with building the medication administration program, implementing and bar coding all pharmacy items and updating the formulary.
- VCHS Medical Clinic – Loup City Celebrates 10 Years, Welcomes Additional Provider
- VCHS Introduces 3D Mammography in Ord
- Peterson, PT, Recognized as Nebraska Hospital Association Leadership Institute Graduate
- VCHS Hosts Record-Setting Women’s Health Night, Raises Thousands for Local Nonprofits
- Hughes, R.T. (R), Recognized at Statewide NHA Caring Kind Luncheon
- VCHS Auxiliary Donations Top $260,000 Since 2005
- VCHS Hospice Department to Host Community Memorial Service
- Breitkreutz, PA-C, Named Nebraska’s Outstanding Rural Health Practitioner
- VCHS to Offer Older Adult Fitness Class in Ord Beginning Oct. 4
- Pulmonologist Radu Neamu, MD, to join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Eating for Longevity
- Join the Teal Pumpkin Project on Halloween
- More Americans Getting Health Care Under Obamacare
- Stressful Job, Little Control: Shorter Life Spans?
- Doctors Try Brain-Training for 'Phantom Limb Pain'