New Facility Update #13
During the weeks of November 9 and 16, the hospital construction project continued to remain ahead of schedule. The drywall installation in the acute care department was nearly completed. Taping and painting will begin soon. The circle driveway at the main entry was poured. Electrical, duct work and plumbing rough-ins in the acute care department were completed and well underway in the surgery, radiology, emergency room, maintenance and purchasing departments.
The frames for the large window openings in the front lobby, chapel area, rehab and acute care will be built and installed soon with the glass to arrive later this year. The final paving to be completed soon consists of some sidewalk and the helicopter pad. Also, the connecting drive between Valley View Living Center and the new hospital will be completed in the next week, weather permitting.
For more information contact the Public Relations office at 728-4347.
- VCHS Goes Red to Raise Awareness about Heart Health
- VCHS Hosts EMT Recertification for Six Area Ambulance Squads
- Annual VCHS Foundation Gala Nets $34,000
- Imaging Department Announces IPad Mini Winner
- A New Year's Message from VCHS
- VCHS Adds In-House Vascular Ultrasounds
- Glaubke Returns to Ord, Hired as VCHS CEO
- CPR Devices Improve VCHS Cardiac Arrest Emergency Response
- Aesthetic Medicine Added to VCHS Specialty Clinic Services
- Sherburne Awarded VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- Baldness Linked to Risk for Prostate Cancer Death
- Parents' Criticism Tied to Persistent ADHD in Kids
- Could a Lung Cancer Drug Work Better With Coke?
- Another STD Spurs Concern
- Colombia Claims No Zika Birth Defects: Why?