New Facility Update #13
During the weeks of November 9 and 16, the hospital construction project continued to remain ahead of schedule. The drywall installation in the acute care department was nearly completed. Taping and painting will begin soon. The circle driveway at the main entry was poured. Electrical, duct work and plumbing rough-ins in the acute care department were completed and well underway in the surgery, radiology, emergency room, maintenance and purchasing departments.
The frames for the large window openings in the front lobby, chapel area, rehab and acute care will be built and installed soon with the glass to arrive later this year. The final paving to be completed soon consists of some sidewalk and the helicopter pad. Also, the connecting drive between Valley View Living Center and the new hospital will be completed in the next week, weather permitting.
For more information contact the Public Relations office at 728-4347.
- Johanna Spencer, APRN-NP, FNP-BC, to Join VCHS Medical Staff
- VCHS Now Offers In-Home Sleep Studies
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Annual Celebration Recognizes VCHS Volunteers
- VCHS Celebrates Doctors' Day
- VCHS Trustees Earn NHA Education Certification
- VCHS Hospice Chaplain Earns Statewide Recognition
- Two VCHS Board Members Reappointed for Six-Year Terms
- VCHS Provides Hands-Only CPR Training to Area Boy Scouts
- McBride to Lead VCHS Foundation
- Today's Hair Style Could Cause Hair Loss Tomorrow
- 16 Breakfasts Kids Will Love
- 12 Healthy Snacks Kids Will Love
- Generic Crestor Approved by FDA
- Officials Report First Zika Death in Puerto Rico