New Facility Update #13
During the weeks of November 9 and 16, the hospital construction project continued to remain ahead of schedule. The drywall installation in the acute care department was nearly completed. Taping and painting will begin soon. The circle driveway at the main entry was poured. Electrical, duct work and plumbing rough-ins in the acute care department were completed and well underway in the surgery, radiology, emergency room, maintenance and purchasing departments.
The frames for the large window openings in the front lobby, chapel area, rehab and acute care will be built and installed soon with the glass to arrive later this year. The final paving to be completed soon consists of some sidewalk and the helicopter pad. Also, the connecting drive between Valley View Living Center and the new hospital will be completed in the next week, weather permitting.
For more information contact the Public Relations office at 728-4347.
- Student Wellness Exams, Summer Sports Physicals Offered at VCHS Medical Clinics
- VCHS to Open Arcadia Medical Clinic
- VCHS Celebrates National Hospital Week
- VCHS "Stuffs the Bus" for Local Food Pantry
- Proskocil Appointed to Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Johanna Spencer, APRN-NP, FNP-BC, to Join VCHS Medical Staff
- VCHS Now Offers In-Home Sleep Studies
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Annual Celebration Recognizes VCHS Volunteers
- VCHS Celebrates Doctors' Day
- Some Experts Question Extent of U.S. Zika Threat
- 1.2 Million College Students Drink on Average Day
- Migraine or Sinus Headache: What's the Difference?
- Hepatitis C Patients More Likely to Drink: Study
- What Doctors Aren't Telling Obese Young Adults