New Facility Update #13
During the weeks of November 9 and 16, the hospital construction project continued to remain ahead of schedule. The drywall installation in the acute care department was nearly completed. Taping and painting will begin soon. The circle driveway at the main entry was poured. Electrical, duct work and plumbing rough-ins in the acute care department were completed and well underway in the surgery, radiology, emergency room, maintenance and purchasing departments.
The frames for the large window openings in the front lobby, chapel area, rehab and acute care will be built and installed soon with the glass to arrive later this year. The final paving to be completed soon consists of some sidewalk and the helicopter pad. Also, the connecting drive between Valley View Living Center and the new hospital will be completed in the next week, weather permitting.
For more information contact the Public Relations office at 728-4347.
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- VCHS Home Health Exceeds State, National Patient Satisfaction Scores, Earns Five-Star Rating
- VCHS Arcadia Medical Clinic to Open Sept. 7
- Revamped VCHS Sterling Connection Program Offers Seniors Whole-Person Wellness Opportunities
- VCHS Loup City Medical Clinic Sees Continued Growth, Additional MD Joins Practice
- Hughes Recognized as VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- VCHS to Host Meet and Greet with Dr. McClanahan
- VCHS Hosts Hundreds of Attendees, Record Number of Vendors at Annual Health Fair
- Rehab Department Enhances Outpatient Hand Therapy Services
- VCHS Hospice to Offer Free Grief Support Classes
- Many Depressed Adults Not Getting Treatment: Study
- 3 Drugs Identified to Potentially Fight Zika Virus
- Friendships Matter if You Want to Lose Weight
- Take Special Care With This Contact Lens Solution
- How Safe Is Your Tattoo Ink?