New Facility Update #13
During the weeks of November 9 and 16, the hospital construction project continued to remain ahead of schedule. The drywall installation in the acute care department was nearly completed. Taping and painting will begin soon. The circle driveway at the main entry was poured. Electrical, duct work and plumbing rough-ins in the acute care department were completed and well underway in the surgery, radiology, emergency room, maintenance and purchasing departments.
The frames for the large window openings in the front lobby, chapel area, rehab and acute care will be built and installed soon with the glass to arrive later this year. The final paving to be completed soon consists of some sidewalk and the helicopter pad. Also, the connecting drive between Valley View Living Center and the new hospital will be completed in the next week, weather permitting.
For more information contact the Public Relations office at 728-4347.
- Sherburne Awarded VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- Espiritu Honored as NHA Leadership Institute Graduate
- Sedlacek Recognized at NHA Caring Kind Luncheon
- VCHS Celebrate Being a Woman Draws Hundreds, Raises Record Funds for Area Nonprofits
- VCHS Auxiliary Donations to VCHS Total More Than $220,000
- Huffman Completes Chemotherapy Training Course
- Celebrate Being a Woman - Tues. Oct. 20
- Knapinski Joins VCHS as PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Sedlacek Named 2015 VCHS Employee of the Year
- Dr. McClanahan Chooses VCHS For Residency Rotation
- Those in 50s Largest Group Battling Drug Addiction
- This May Not Help Prevent Repeat Miscarriage
- Obesity in Youth May Harm the Heart Long-Term
- Drug Helps Those With Tough-to-Treat Schizophrenia
- Could My Medications Cause Vision Problems?