New Facility Update #3
Week of June 22
During the week of June 22nd, progress on the project was substantial. At the June VCHS Board meeting, TSP reported that 23% of the exterior portion of the project was complete. During the past week the front lobby, rehabilitation services and administration areas were framed in and the exterior stud walls were erected in several areas of the building. The main gas line was trenched into the new building and plumbing work continues to be completed throughout the building. The employee parking lot to the south of the building was graded and poured. Work will soon begin on the front drive up canopy, sheeting of the exterior stud walls and pouring the floors in the building. Despite the recent rains, the project is still on schedule for completion in September 2010.
For more information about the project, contact the Public Relations
office at 728-4347.
- Breitkreutz, PA-C, Named Nebraska’s Outstanding Rural Health Practitioner
- VCHS to Offer Older Adult Fitness Class in Ord Beginning Oct. 4
- Pulmonologist Radu Neamu, MD, to join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- VCHS Home Health Exceeds State, National Patient Satisfaction Scores, Earns Five-Star Rating
- VCHS Arcadia Medical Clinic to Open Sept. 7
- Revamped VCHS Sterling Connection Program Offers Seniors Whole-Person Wellness Opportunities
- VCHS Loup City Medical Clinic Sees Continued Growth, Additional MD Joins Practice
- Hughes Recognized as VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- VCHS to Host Meet and Greet with Dr. McClanahan
- 'Medical Tattoos' Help Hide Surgical Scars
- What Does Bipolar Mania Look and Feel Like?
- Drug-Resistant Germs Thrive in America's Corroding Water Systems
- The 'Love Hormone' May Quiet Tinnitus
- Heavy Drinking Can Harm the Aging Brain