Sen. Johanns Tours New Hospital
(ORD) - Senator Mike Johanns toured the new Valley County Health System hospital on Thursday, October 14. He was greeted and briefed on the history of the project and the services provided by VCHS.
Johanns was then guided on a tour of the new facility. After the tour, Johanns held a brief press conference. During the conference, Johanns stated, "I cannot tell you how impressed I am by what I have seen. And, as a former mayor, county commissioner, governor, I am enormously mindful that this doesn't happen because one group decides it should happen. It happens because of a lot of community effort, collaboration and people working together. This facility is truly state-of-the-art. This community can be very, very proud of what happened here. Not just for Ord, but for this whole area of the state."
Pictured: Interim CEO Joyce Seward thanks Senator Johanns for his visit to VCHS.
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- VCHS Home Health Exceeds State, National Patient Satisfaction Scores, Earns Five-Star Rating
- VCHS Arcadia Medical Clinic to Open Sept. 7
- Revamped VCHS Sterling Connection Program Offers Seniors Whole-Person Wellness Opportunities
- VCHS Loup City Medical Clinic Sees Continued Growth, Additional MD Joins Practice
- Hughes Recognized as VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- VCHS to Host Meet and Greet with Dr. McClanahan
- VCHS Hosts Hundreds of Attendees, Record Number of Vendors at Annual Health Fair
- Rehab Department Enhances Outpatient Hand Therapy Services
- VCHS Hospice to Offer Free Grief Support Classes
- FDA Approves New Biological Drug for RA
- Weight-Loss Surgery Sheds Pounds Long Term
- Sex Suffers for Younger Adults After Heart Attack
- Funds to Fight Zika Nearly Exhausted: CDC
- Drug-Coated Stents Don't Improve Patient Survival