Valley View Living Center Annual State Survey Completed
The annual Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) survey was completed at Valley View Living Center on April 14, 2009. The surveyors spent several days inspecting patient care standards, records, reporting, nutritional, and regulatory, compliance criteria and other areas.
During the nursing home inspection, the State looked at many aspects of quality. The inspection team observed resident care processes, staff/resident interaction, dietary and environment. The surveyors interviewed a sample of residents and family members about their life within the nursing home, as well as caregivers and administrative staff.
In their exit interview, the state surveyors were very complimentary of the entire continuum of care given to our residents. Valley View Living Center’s evaluation was completed and continues to meet all standards of DHHS.
Valley View Living Center is committed to providing our residents with the highest quality of life by encouraging independence while providing dignity and respect in a caring atmosphere.
- Celebrate Being a Woman - Tues. Oct. 20
- Knapinski Joins VCHS as PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Sedlacek Named 2015 VCHS Employee of the Year
- Dr. McClanahan Chooses VCHS For Residency Rotation
- VCHS Completes State Survey
- Sugg's Resignation Accepted
- Davenport Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Callahan Cancer Center to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in August
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament - Friday, July 3rd
- Oldaker Completes Pelvic Rehab Course – VCHS Hosting “Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction and Treatment” Lunch and Learn – Tuesday, June 23rd
- FDA Clears Long-Lasting Drug for Schizophrenia
- This Surgery May Not Be Best Rectal Cancer Option
- 3D Printing Safeguards Baby Before Birth
- CA Governor Signs Right-to-Die Bill Into Law
- 3 Ways to Cook With Garlic