Valley View Living Center Annual State Survey Completed
The annual Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) survey was completed at Valley View Living Center on April 14, 2009. The surveyors spent several days inspecting patient care standards, records, reporting, nutritional, and regulatory, compliance criteria and other areas.
During the nursing home inspection, the State looked at many aspects of quality. The inspection team observed resident care processes, staff/resident interaction, dietary and environment. The surveyors interviewed a sample of residents and family members about their life within the nursing home, as well as caregivers and administrative staff.
In their exit interview, the state surveyors were very complimentary of the entire continuum of care given to our residents. Valley View Living Center’s evaluation was completed and continues to meet all standards of DHHS.
Valley View Living Center is committed to providing our residents with the highest quality of life by encouraging independence while providing dignity and respect in a caring atmosphere.
- VCHS Introduces 3D Mammography in Ord
- Peterson, PT, Recognized as Nebraska Hospital Association Leadership Institute Graduate
- VCHS Hosts Record-Setting Women’s Health Night, Raises Thousands for Local Nonprofits
- Hughes, R.T. (R), Recognized at Statewide NHA Caring Kind Luncheon
- VCHS Auxiliary Donations Top $260,000 Since 2005
- VCHS Hospice Department to Host Community Memorial Service
- Breitkreutz, PA-C, Named Nebraska’s Outstanding Rural Health Practitioner
- VCHS to Offer Older Adult Fitness Class in Ord Beginning Oct. 4
- Pulmonologist Radu Neamu, MD, to join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- Study Discounts 'Patient Zero' Myth in AIDS Crisis
- Is Teens' Heart Rate, BP Tied to Mental Ills?
- Less Labor Pain, Lower Postpartum Depression Risk?
- FDA Warns of Dangers From Testosterone Supplements
- Parent-Led Autism Therapy Shows Lasting Benefits