Valley View Living Center Annual State Survey Completed
The annual Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) survey was completed at Valley View Living Center on April 14, 2009. The surveyors spent several days inspecting patient care standards, records, reporting, nutritional, and regulatory, compliance criteria and other areas.
During the nursing home inspection, the State looked at many aspects of quality. The inspection team observed resident care processes, staff/resident interaction, dietary and environment. The surveyors interviewed a sample of residents and family members about their life within the nursing home, as well as caregivers and administrative staff.
In their exit interview, the state surveyors were very complimentary of the entire continuum of care given to our residents. Valley View Living Center’s evaluation was completed and continues to meet all standards of DHHS.
Valley View Living Center is committed to providing our residents with the highest quality of life by encouraging independence while providing dignity and respect in a caring atmosphere.
- Breitkreutz, PA-C, Named Nebraska’s Outstanding Rural Health Practitioner
- VCHS to Offer Older Adult Fitness Class in Ord Beginning Oct. 4
- Pulmonologist Radu Neamu, MD, to join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- VCHS Home Health Exceeds State, National Patient Satisfaction Scores, Earns Five-Star Rating
- VCHS Arcadia Medical Clinic to Open Sept. 7
- Revamped VCHS Sterling Connection Program Offers Seniors Whole-Person Wellness Opportunities
- VCHS Loup City Medical Clinic Sees Continued Growth, Additional MD Joins Practice
- Hughes Recognized as VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- VCHS to Host Meet and Greet with Dr. McClanahan
- Zika Funding Approval: What Does This Mean?
- 2nd Antibiotic Halves C-Section Infection Rate
- High BP Might Affect Some Kids' Thinking Ability
- Could Prescribed NSAIDs Raise Heart Failure Risk?
- First 'Artificial Pancreas' for Type 1 Diabetes