Valley View Living Center Annual State Survey Completed
The annual Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) survey was completed at Valley View Living Center on April 14, 2009. The surveyors spent several days inspecting patient care standards, records, reporting, nutritional, and regulatory, compliance criteria and other areas.
During the nursing home inspection, the State looked at many aspects of quality. The inspection team observed resident care processes, staff/resident interaction, dietary and environment. The surveyors interviewed a sample of residents and family members about their life within the nursing home, as well as caregivers and administrative staff.
In their exit interview, the state surveyors were very complimentary of the entire continuum of care given to our residents. Valley View Living Center’s evaluation was completed and continues to meet all standards of DHHS.
Valley View Living Center is committed to providing our residents with the highest quality of life by encouraging independence while providing dignity and respect in a caring atmosphere.
- Sherburne Awarded VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- Espiritu Honored as NHA Leadership Institute Graduate
- Sedlacek Recognized at NHA Caring Kind Luncheon
- VCHS Celebrate Being a Woman Draws Hundreds, Raises Record Funds for Area Nonprofits
- VCHS Auxiliary Donations to VCHS Total More Than $220,000
- Huffman Completes Chemotherapy Training Course
- Celebrate Being a Woman - Tues. Oct. 20
- Knapinski Joins VCHS as PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Sedlacek Named 2015 VCHS Employee of the Year
- Dr. McClanahan Chooses VCHS For Residency Rotation
- E-Cigarettes: Health and Safety Issues
- Those in 50s Largest Group Battling Drug Addiction
- This May Not Help Prevent Repeat Miscarriage
- Obesity in Youth May Harm the Heart Long-Term
- Drug Helps Those With Tough-to-Treat Schizophrenia