Valley View Living Center Annual State Survey Completed
The annual Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) survey was completed at Valley View Living Center on April 14, 2009. The surveyors spent several days inspecting patient care standards, records, reporting, nutritional, and regulatory, compliance criteria and other areas.
During the nursing home inspection, the State looked at many aspects of quality. The inspection team observed resident care processes, staff/resident interaction, dietary and environment. The surveyors interviewed a sample of residents and family members about their life within the nursing home, as well as caregivers and administrative staff.
In their exit interview, the state surveyors were very complimentary of the entire continuum of care given to our residents. Valley View Living Center’s evaluation was completed and continues to meet all standards of DHHS.
Valley View Living Center is committed to providing our residents with the highest quality of life by encouraging independence while providing dignity and respect in a caring atmosphere.
- VCHS Hosts EMT Recertification for Six Area Ambulance Squads
- Annual VCHS Foundation Gala Nets $34,000
- Imaging Department Announces IPad Mini Winner
- A New Year's Message from VCHS
- VCHS Adds In-House Vascular Ultrasounds
- Glaubke Returns to Ord, Hired as VCHS CEO
- CPR Devices Improve VCHS Cardiac Arrest Emergency Response
- Aesthetic Medicine Added to VCHS Specialty Clinic Services
- Sherburne Awarded VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- Espiritu Honored as NHA Leadership Institute Graduate
- Zika-Linked Birth Defect and Lifelong Health Woes
- Can Stress Cause Weight Gain?
- What to Eat When You Have HIV
- Eye Defects in Some Babies With Zika Microcephaly
- Home Treatments for Scalp Psoriasis