Jack Williams, Jr. Resigns as VCHS CEO
On March 22, 2012, at the Valley County Health System Regular Meeting Jack G. Williams, Jr., CEO offered his resignation to the Board of Trustees during his monthly administrator's report. Due to the unexpectedness of Mr. Williams' departure the board approved the resignation contingent upon legal counsel. After seeking legal counsel the board will honor Mr. Williams' sudden request with his last day of employment being June 14, 2012.
Upon Mr. Williams' arrival the board and employees were looking forward to Mr. Williams' direction and commitment to healthcare in the communities we serve. The board would like to express their gratitude to Mr. Williams for his leadership during his role as CEO. VCHS continues its commitment of delivering quality healthcare to this area. We are very fortunate to have dedicated and talented employees to lead this charge.
VCHS board of Trustees will meet April 12th, along with Mr. Williams, and members of the leadership staff for an organizational planning session. Following, the board will convene for the purpose of discussing the leadership position.
- VCHS Goes Red to Raise Awareness about Heart Health
- VCHS Hosts EMT Recertification for Six Area Ambulance Squads
- Annual VCHS Foundation Gala Nets $34,000
- Imaging Department Announces IPad Mini Winner
- A New Year's Message from VCHS
- VCHS Adds In-House Vascular Ultrasounds
- Glaubke Returns to Ord, Hired as VCHS CEO
- CPR Devices Improve VCHS Cardiac Arrest Emergency Response
- Aesthetic Medicine Added to VCHS Specialty Clinic Services
- Sherburne Awarded VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- Overactive Thyroid Linked to Breast Cancer Risk
- Varied Diets May Not Curb Childhood Obesity
- The 5 Things You Need in a Weight Loss Plan
- Gene Tests Up Among Young Breast Cancer Patients
- CDC Reports Link Between Zika Virus, Microcephaly