Jack Williams, Jr. Resigns as VCHS CEO
On March 22, 2012, at the Valley County Health System Regular Meeting Jack G. Williams, Jr., CEO offered his resignation to the Board of Trustees during his monthly administrator's report. Due to the unexpectedness of Mr. Williams' departure the board approved the resignation contingent upon legal counsel. After seeking legal counsel the board will honor Mr. Williams' sudden request with his last day of employment being June 14, 2012.
Upon Mr. Williams' arrival the board and employees were looking forward to Mr. Williams' direction and commitment to healthcare in the communities we serve. The board would like to express their gratitude to Mr. Williams for his leadership during his role as CEO. VCHS continues its commitment of delivering quality healthcare to this area. We are very fortunate to have dedicated and talented employees to lead this charge.
VCHS board of Trustees will meet April 12th, along with Mr. Williams, and members of the leadership staff for an organizational planning session. Following, the board will convene for the purpose of discussing the leadership position.
- Student Wellness Exams, Summer Sports Physicals Offered at VCHS Medical Clinics
- VCHS to Open Arcadia Medical Clinic
- VCHS Celebrates National Hospital Week
- VCHS "Stuffs the Bus" for Local Food Pantry
- Proskocil Appointed to Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Johanna Spencer, APRN-NP, FNP-BC, to Join VCHS Medical Staff
- VCHS Now Offers In-Home Sleep Studies
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Annual Celebration Recognizes VCHS Volunteers
- VCHS Celebrates Doctors' Day
- This Soothes Tough-to-Treat Colitis in Study
- BP Swings Tied to Faster Decline in Mental Skills
- Extreme 'Preemies' Often Have Lifelong Challenges
- Is My Child Ready for a Cell Phone?
- Could 'Star Trek'-Like Health Device Be Near?