Jack Williams, Jr. Resigns as VCHS CEO
On March 22, 2012, at the Valley County Health System Regular Meeting Jack G. Williams, Jr., CEO offered his resignation to the Board of Trustees during his monthly administrator's report. Due to the unexpectedness of Mr. Williams' departure the board approved the resignation contingent upon legal counsel. After seeking legal counsel the board will honor Mr. Williams' sudden request with his last day of employment being June 14, 2012.
Upon Mr. Williams' arrival the board and employees were looking forward to Mr. Williams' direction and commitment to healthcare in the communities we serve. The board would like to express their gratitude to Mr. Williams for his leadership during his role as CEO. VCHS continues its commitment of delivering quality healthcare to this area. We are very fortunate to have dedicated and talented employees to lead this charge.
VCHS board of Trustees will meet April 12th, along with Mr. Williams, and members of the leadership staff for an organizational planning session. Following, the board will convene for the purpose of discussing the leadership position.
- Johanna Spencer, APRN-NP, FNP-BC, to Join VCHS Medical Staff
- VCHS Now Offers In-Home Sleep Studies
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Annual Celebration Recognizes VCHS Volunteers
- VCHS Celebrates Doctors' Day
- VCHS Trustees Earn NHA Education Certification
- VCHS Hospice Chaplain Earns Statewide Recognition
- Two VCHS Board Members Reappointed for Six-Year Terms
- VCHS Provides Hands-Only CPR Training to Area Boy Scouts
- McBride to Lead VCHS Foundation
- Today's Hair Style Could Cause Hair Loss Tomorrow
- 16 Breakfasts Kids Will Love
- 12 Healthy Snacks Kids Will Love
- Generic Crestor Approved by FDA
- Officials Report First Zika Death in Puerto Rico