Jack Williams, Jr. Resigns as VCHS CEO
On March 22, 2012, at the Valley County Health System Regular Meeting Jack G. Williams, Jr., CEO offered his resignation to the Board of Trustees during his monthly administrator's report. Due to the unexpectedness of Mr. Williams' departure the board approved the resignation contingent upon legal counsel. After seeking legal counsel the board will honor Mr. Williams' sudden request with his last day of employment being June 14, 2012.
Upon Mr. Williams' arrival the board and employees were looking forward to Mr. Williams' direction and commitment to healthcare in the communities we serve. The board would like to express their gratitude to Mr. Williams for his leadership during his role as CEO. VCHS continues its commitment of delivering quality healthcare to this area. We are very fortunate to have dedicated and talented employees to lead this charge.
VCHS board of Trustees will meet April 12th, along with Mr. Williams, and members of the leadership staff for an organizational planning session. Following, the board will convene for the purpose of discussing the leadership position.
- Sherburne Awarded VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- Espiritu Honored as NHA Leadership Institute Graduate
- Sedlacek Recognized at NHA Caring Kind Luncheon
- VCHS Celebrate Being a Woman Draws Hundreds, Raises Record Funds for Area Nonprofits
- VCHS Auxiliary Donations to VCHS Total More Than $220,000
- Huffman Completes Chemotherapy Training Course
- Celebrate Being a Woman - Tues. Oct. 20
- Knapinski Joins VCHS as PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Sedlacek Named 2015 VCHS Employee of the Year
- Dr. McClanahan Chooses VCHS For Residency Rotation
- Sleep Apnea Devices Lower Blood Pressure
- Multiple Sclerosis: Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Multiple Sclerosis: Planning for Your Future
- What Isn’t Your Loved One Telling You About MS?
- 1 in 8 Adults Still Have High Cholesterol: CDC