Jack Williams, Jr. Resigns as VCHS CEO
On March 22, 2012, at the Valley County Health System Regular Meeting Jack G. Williams, Jr., CEO offered his resignation to the Board of Trustees during his monthly administrator's report. Due to the unexpectedness of Mr. Williams' departure the board approved the resignation contingent upon legal counsel. After seeking legal counsel the board will honor Mr. Williams' sudden request with his last day of employment being June 14, 2012.
Upon Mr. Williams' arrival the board and employees were looking forward to Mr. Williams' direction and commitment to healthcare in the communities we serve. The board would like to express their gratitude to Mr. Williams for his leadership during his role as CEO. VCHS continues its commitment of delivering quality healthcare to this area. We are very fortunate to have dedicated and talented employees to lead this charge.
VCHS board of Trustees will meet April 12th, along with Mr. Williams, and members of the leadership staff for an organizational planning session. Following, the board will convene for the purpose of discussing the leadership position.
- Knapinski Joins VCHS as PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Sedlacek Named 2015 VCHS Employee of the Year
- Dr. McClanahan Chooses VCHS For Residency Rotation
- VCHS Completes State Survey
- Sugg's Resignation Accepted
- Davenport Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Callahan Cancer Center to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in August
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament - Friday, July 3rd
- Oldaker Completes Pelvic Rehab Course – VCHS Hosting “Pelvic Floor Function, Dysfunction and Treatment” Lunch and Learn – Tuesday, June 23rd
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament
- Migrating Birds May Bring Exotic Ticks to U.S.
- Obesity Won't Affect Joint Surgery Safety: Study
- Radiation May Be Overused in Advanced Lung Cancer
- Adults With Insurance May Have Unmet Dental Needs
- 'Tennis Elbow' Usually Heals Without Therapy