VCHS Hires Three Physical Therapists
ORD - Valley County Health System is pleased to announce the hiring of three physical therapists who will work in the Rehabilitation Services department.
Bob Wieck will graduate in May from Franklin Pierce University in Ringe, NH, with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy. He received his undergraduate degree in Kinesiology at Kansas State University. He has been a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) for the past twelve years and is currently working in that capacity at VCHS until he graduates in May. Bob is originally from St. Libory, NE.
Obadiah Johnson will begin working at VCHS in June. He attended Hastings College and graduated with a degree in Health Promotion Management. He will graduate from Creighton University in May with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy. Obadiah grew up in Hastings. He and his wife, Ashley, have an 18 month old son named Ticen.
Lindsey Michael will begin her position in July. She attended Chadron State College, majoring in Health Sciences/Pre-Physical Therapy. Lindsey will graduate from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in May with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy. She is originally from Albion, NE and is engaged to be married on September 4 to Melvin Oldaker, a police officer in Burwell.
"Each of these therapists comes with very high recommendations. We are so excited to have this caliber of therapists join our team," said Christy Peterson, Physical Therapist and VCHS Rehab Services Coordinator.
VCHS currently offers Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy in Ord, Burwell and Loup City. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call Rehabilitation Services at 308.728.4247.
Pictured from L to R: Bob Wieck, Obadiah Johnson, Lindsey Michael
- Huffman Completes Chemotherapy Training Course
- Celebrate Being a Woman - Tues. Oct. 20
- Knapinski Joins VCHS as PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Sedlacek Named 2015 VCHS Employee of the Year
- Dr. McClanahan Chooses VCHS For Residency Rotation
- VCHS Completes State Survey
- Sugg's Resignation Accepted
- Davenport Named VCHS Associate of the Quarter
- Callahan Cancer Center to Begin Outreach Clinic at VCHS in August
- 17th Annual VCHS Golf Tournament - Friday, July 3rd
- Many Traveling Abroad Lack Key Vaccinations
- Could Bugs Help End World Hunger? FAQ
- Talk Therapy for Depression: FAQ
- Infections, Not Clumsiness, Cause Many Falls
- These Are the Most Stigmatized Skin Disorders