VCHS Offers Summer Wellness Class
Ord - Valley County Health System will be offering one fitness class for the public beginning June 8 and continuing through August 5. Johnathan Tomjack, Personal Trainer at VCHS will instruct a boot camp. The class will include mild walk/jog intervals, overall conditioning and strengthening, deep glut and quad toning and mat work for total core workout. This class will be offered Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 to 6:45 am at the Ord Track. Anyone participating should bring a mat and water bottle.
Registration is $35.00. To register, call Johnathan Tomjack at 728-4257 or stop by the VCHS Rehabilitation Department.
- VCHS Medical Clinic – Loup City Celebrates 10 Years, Welcomes Additional Provider
- VCHS Introduces 3D Mammography in Ord
- Peterson, PT, Recognized as Nebraska Hospital Association Leadership Institute Graduate
- VCHS Hosts Record-Setting Women’s Health Night, Raises Thousands for Local Nonprofits
- Hughes, R.T. (R), Recognized at Statewide NHA Caring Kind Luncheon
- VCHS Auxiliary Donations Top $260,000 Since 2005
- VCHS Hospice Department to Host Community Memorial Service
- Breitkreutz, PA-C, Named Nebraska’s Outstanding Rural Health Practitioner
- VCHS to Offer Older Adult Fitness Class in Ord Beginning Oct. 4
- Pulmonologist Radu Neamu, MD, to join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Study Discounts 'Patient Zero' Myth in AIDS Crisis
- Is Teens' Heart Rate, BP Tied to Mental Ills?
- Less Labor Pain, Lower Postpartum Depression Risk?
- FDA Warns of Dangers From Testosterone Supplements
- Parent-Led Autism Therapy Shows Lasting Benefits