VCHS Unveils New Website
ORD- Valley County Health System recently unveiled a new website. The new site was developed to provide easier navigation for the user to locate the services offered by the health system. It can be viewed at www.valleycountyhealthsystem.org.
The new site features the latest news releases and news archives from the facility as well as a construction zone for information about the new building project. There is also an RSS feed on the news page from WebMD as well as links to newsletters and other publications. The home page features a photo gallery, testimonials, calendar and event registration. Anyone curious in finding what jobs are currently available can click on the Join Our Team link for a complete listing and online application form.
Along the top of the home page there are drop down menus containing information about medical services, community services, and general information for patients and visitors. There is also an About Us drop down with a message from the CEO and information about the Board of Trustees, Medical Staff, facilities, Foundation, history and employee recognition.
For more information contact Public Relations at 308-728-4347.
- Sherburne Awarded VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- Espiritu Honored as NHA Leadership Institute Graduate
- Sedlacek Recognized at NHA Caring Kind Luncheon
- VCHS Celebrate Being a Woman Draws Hundreds, Raises Record Funds for Area Nonprofits
- VCHS Auxiliary Donations to VCHS Total More Than $220,000
- Huffman Completes Chemotherapy Training Course
- Celebrate Being a Woman - Tues. Oct. 20
- Knapinski Joins VCHS as PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Sedlacek Named 2015 VCHS Employee of the Year
- Dr. McClanahan Chooses VCHS For Residency Rotation
- Sleep Apnea Devices Lower Blood Pressure
- Multiple Sclerosis: Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Multiple Sclerosis: Planning for Your Future
- What Isn’t Your Loved One Telling You About MS?
- 1 in 8 Adults Still Have High Cholesterol: CDC