VCHS Unveils New Website
ORD- Valley County Health System recently unveiled a new website. The new site was developed to provide easier navigation for the user to locate the services offered by the health system. It can be viewed at www.valleycountyhealthsystem.org.
The new site features the latest news releases and news archives from the facility as well as a construction zone for information about the new building project. There is also an RSS feed on the news page from WebMD as well as links to newsletters and other publications. The home page features a photo gallery, testimonials, calendar and event registration. Anyone curious in finding what jobs are currently available can click on the Join Our Team link for a complete listing and online application form.
Along the top of the home page there are drop down menus containing information about medical services, community services, and general information for patients and visitors. There is also an About Us drop down with a message from the CEO and information about the Board of Trustees, Medical Staff, facilities, Foundation, history and employee recognition.
For more information contact Public Relations at 308-728-4347.
- Student Wellness Exams, Summer Sports Physicals Offered at VCHS Medical Clinics
- VCHS to Open Arcadia Medical Clinic
- VCHS Celebrates National Hospital Week
- VCHS "Stuffs the Bus" for Local Food Pantry
- Proskocil Appointed to Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Johanna Spencer, APRN-NP, FNP-BC, to Join VCHS Medical Staff
- VCHS Now Offers In-Home Sleep Studies
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Annual Celebration Recognizes VCHS Volunteers
- VCHS Celebrates Doctors' Day
- Experts Question Study Linking Cellphones, Cancer
- Smoking During Pregnancy and Schizophrenia Risk
- It’s Mosquito Season: The 411 on Repellents
- Exploring Zika's Path Through the Placenta
- Officials: U.S. Superbug Resists All Antibiotics