VCHS Unveils New Website
ORD- Valley County Health System recently unveiled a new website. The new site was developed to provide easier navigation for the user to locate the services offered by the health system. It can be viewed at www.valleycountyhealthsystem.org.
The new site features the latest news releases and news archives from the facility as well as a construction zone for information about the new building project. There is also an RSS feed on the news page from WebMD as well as links to newsletters and other publications. The home page features a photo gallery, testimonials, calendar and event registration. Anyone curious in finding what jobs are currently available can click on the Join Our Team link for a complete listing and online application form.
Along the top of the home page there are drop down menus containing information about medical services, community services, and general information for patients and visitors. There is also an About Us drop down with a message from the CEO and information about the Board of Trustees, Medical Staff, facilities, Foundation, history and employee recognition.
For more information contact Public Relations at 308-728-4347.
- Peterson, PT, Recognized as Nebraska Hospital Association Leadership Institute Graduate
- VCHS Hosts Record-Setting Women’s Health Night, Raises Thousands for Local Nonprofits
- Hughes, R.T. (R), Recognized at Statewide NHA Caring Kind Luncheon
- VCHS Auxiliary Donations Top $260,000 Since 2005
- VCHS Hospice Department to Host Community Memorial Service
- Breitkreutz, PA-C, Named Nebraska’s Outstanding Rural Health Practitioner
- VCHS to Offer Older Adult Fitness Class in Ord Beginning Oct. 4
- Pulmonologist Radu Neamu, MD, to join VCHS Specialty Clinic
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- VCHS Home Health Exceeds State, National Patient Satisfaction Scores, Earns Five-Star Rating
- Babies Sharing Parents' Room Reduces SIDS Risk
- Brain Changes Seen in Kids After 1 Football Season
- 1 in 3 Young Athletes With Concussion Returns to Play on Same Day
- Be Aware of What You Share Online About Your Kids
- Pediatricians: Kids Need 'Media Use Plan' From Parents