VCHS Welcomes Neurosurgeon, Joshua Anderson, MD
Ord - Valley County Health System is pleased to announce the services of Joshua Anderson, M.D. Dr. Anderson is a Board Certified Neurosurgeon with Grand Island Specialty Clinic. He will be seeing patients at Valley County Health System Specialty Clinic the first Monday of each month beginning on April 2.
Anderson grew up in rural Nebraska. He earned his Medical Doctorate from the University of Kansas School of Medicine. Anderson completed his surgical internship and neurological surgery residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center. He also completed an enfolded six-month cerebrovascular rotation at the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor.
Neurosurgery is the medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders which affect the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system.
Some of the procedures Dr. Anderson will be performing at VCHS Specialty Clinic include Epidural steroid injections for pain, Kyphoplasty, Lumbar puncture, Moderate Sedation (Conscious Sedation), Muscle Biopsies, Nerve Biopsies, Nerve Blocks, and Vertebroplasty.
Please join us in welcoming Dr. Anderson to VCHS. To schedule an appointment with him at Valley County Health System Specialty Clinic, contact us at 308-728-4249.
- Hughes Named VCHS Employee of the Year
- VCHS Home Health Exceeds State, National Patient Satisfaction Scores, Earns Five-Star Rating
- VCHS Arcadia Medical Clinic to Open Sept. 7
- Revamped VCHS Sterling Connection Program Offers Seniors Whole-Person Wellness Opportunities
- VCHS Loup City Medical Clinic Sees Continued Growth, Additional MD Joins Practice
- Hughes Recognized as VCHS Employee of the Quarter
- VCHS to Host Meet and Greet with Dr. McClanahan
- VCHS Hosts Hundreds of Attendees, Record Number of Vendors at Annual Health Fair
- Rehab Department Enhances Outpatient Hand Therapy Services
- VCHS Hospice to Offer Free Grief Support Classes
- Friendships Matter if You Want to Lose Weight
- Take Special Care With This Contact Lens Solution
- How Safe Is Your Tattoo Ink?
- FDA: All Blood Donations Should Be Tested for Zika
- Preseason Practice Heat Risky for Football Players