VCHS's First Annual Love Light Ceremony
ORD- Community members and Valley County Health System Associates enjoyed the lighting of the Christmas Tree, during the First Annual Love Light Ceremony at VCHS on Thursday, November 29. The 131 ornaments sponsored represent loved ones who have passed away or who are being honored.
The ceremony began with Christmas carols, a welcome from William T. Sugg, President and CEO, and a prayer by Father Ryan of Our Lady Perpetual Help Catholic Church. The ceremony was conducted in the hospital lobby where Christmas music filled the air. Mindy Smith and Jesse Rosberg, Ord High School Music Instructors, sang beautiful Christmas carols, and Bethanne Kunz, VCHS Director of Professional Services, played the violin.
To honor a loved one, whether living or deceased, family members donated $5. Proceeds are used to benefit the Valley County Health System Foundation a non-profit, charitable organization. The Foundation's mission is to seek, receive and administer donations and gifts for the sole benefit of Valley County Health System.
If you are still interested in sponsoring a $5 ornament today, please visit the hospital front desk, Human Resources, or any of the VCHS satellite clinics in Burwell, Loup City, or North Loup. You can also contact Janet Eppenbach at 308-728-4397.
- Johanna Spencer, APRN-NP, FNP-BC, to Join VCHS Medical Staff
- VCHS Now Offers In-Home Sleep Studies
- Healthcare Decisions Day Highlights Importance of Advance Medical Directives
- Annual Celebration Recognizes VCHS Volunteers
- VCHS Celebrates Doctors' Day
- VCHS Trustees Earn NHA Education Certification
- VCHS Hospice Chaplain Earns Statewide Recognition
- Two VCHS Board Members Reappointed for Six-Year Terms
- VCHS Provides Hands-Only CPR Training to Area Boy Scouts
- McBride to Lead VCHS Foundation
- Today's Hair Style Could Cause Hair Loss Tomorrow
- 16 Breakfasts Kids Will Love
- 12 Healthy Snacks Kids Will Love
- Generic Crestor Approved by FDA
- Officials Report First Zika Death in Puerto Rico